TEN

IM PULLING HER HAIR , POPPING MOLLY GOT US ALL BOOTED. SNEAKY DEAKY LETS ALL DO IT .

"Chile' you getting so damn big

"Chile' you getting so damn big." My aunt derrika said as i showed her my now 5 month belly.

"I know it's crazy." I said rubbing my stomach.

"So when do you get to know the gender?"

"Well they were supposed to tell me at my next appointment , but Kentrell wants a gender reveal and I'm thinking about it."

Kendell walked by and paused seeing me on FaceTime. He walked over and looked at my phone.

"Hey ms.Derikka , fine ass." He said mumbling the last part.

"Hey baby , how you doing?" She smiled , he was her "favorite". How that works , i don't know.

"Good." He smiled taking over my call. I shrugged and went down stairs to be annyoing.

"Daddy , I'm hungry!" I sat on kentrell's lap pulling on his dreads.

"I just bought you some Wendy's." He said and he was right. But he feeding two now baby.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked me rubbing my thighs.

That dick up.

"I think i want some taco bell." Yeah That would definitely hit the spot.

"Go put some clothes on." He said pulling his keys to his new Camaro out of his pocket.

"I do got clothes on." I frowned looking down at my cami , and black spandex.

"Nah go put sum' else on." He gave me a look.

"Kentrell im pregnant who gone want my ass?" I said still trying to reason with him.

"Bitch go change!" He said finally snapping on me. I tucked my lips in and went up stairs to go change. Kendell was now laying on the bed talking to ariah.

"What the hell?" I mumbled and threw on some of kentrell clothes and some shoes.

"Where yall going?" Ken asked taking his attention off the phone.

"To get something to eat from taco bell , want something back?" I asked tying my shoes laces.

"Yeah bring me a 12 pack of tacos , me and my friend gone do a mukbang." He said. I looked at him smiling then walked out shaking my head. A joce fashoo.