FIVE

FIRST I MAKE HIM EAT IT TO HE LoCK JAW , GIVE IT TO HIM GOOD KNOCK A NIGGA SOCKS OFF.

"Yo birthday coming up ain't it?" Kendell asked me while making him some noodles.

"Yep , finna be a bad bitch." I twerked.

"Aah nasty 19 bestiee." Bria said sitting on whop's lap. Greg gone beat her ass up.

"Thought you was going to flordia?" 3 asked sitting at the table wiping off a gun.

"I am going , I'm leaving sunday." I said connecting my phone to kentrell big ass speaker.

"You just wanna leave me too bad the fuck." Bria mugged me grabbing her phone from whop.

"No I'm not I'm just ready to go be a -
I stopped knowing whop and kd snitch ass will tell on me in a minute.

"Be a what?" Kendell smirked as everybody looked at me.

"A good faithful girlfriend in miami." I fake smiled.

"You ain't shit." 3 laughed.

My bitches all bad my niggas all real , i ride his dick that's a big tall hill.

"Big fat checks." Bria rapped along to the music.

"Ny' Ny' you gone make me some more of that good shit you cooked last night?" Kendell asked putting seasoning in his noodles along with some hot sauce.

"This bitch can't cook." Kd said trynna be funny.

"Uh that's where you wrong cause my bestie throws the fuck down." Bria said getting off of whop's lap.

"I bet his legs hurt." Kd squinted his eyes at her. She flicked him off and went to the restroom.

"What you make?" 3 asked me

"None of your business." I said and turned the song to jaydayoungan's elevate.

"Man she made some ribs , some potato salad , hot dogs ,devil eggs ,and some mo' shit. this bitch was in here going dumb on them plates last night." Dell said with a goofy smile. I chuckled and texted kentrell.

"It's some more?" He asked and kendell nodded.

"Umm no it's not , that plate in the oven for my man." I said giving them a look.

"Stingy. Ass. Bitch." 3 said rubbing his stomach being extra.

"I'm cooking tonight so you can stay or come back later for some food."  I told him and opened the message kentrell sent me.