ELEVEN

HAVE A DAUGHTER BY CHOICE IMMA NAME HA KIND.

"Really dumb ass why would you leave them in the car

"Really dumb ass why would you leave them in the car." Kd said to boomer since he left kd glasses inna car.

"It ain't my responsibility to keep up with you mu'fuckin glasses." Big b said scrunching up his face.

I chuckled leaning on kentrell watching them argue. We decided to go eat breakfast at the waffle house with these 2 dorks but they already proving that they can't get along.

"Stop acting like kids , boomer go with him to get his glasses you know he blind." Kentrell said with some authority.

Surrounded by steppers he got control in this bitch periooood.

"Man c'mon son." Boomer slapped kd's neck and turned around walking to his car with kd behind him trying to get his lick back.

"Lets go in." Kentrell said grabbing my hand walking us into the restaurant.

The aroma of the food they had already cooked and were cooking made my mouth water up. We hungry.

"Hi , can i start you two off with some drinks?" An old waitress asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Umm there's four of us but can i get a sweet tea."

"Lemme get a sprite." Kentrell said.

"And for the other two?" She asked after writing it down on her pad.

"Get them some hot chocolate." I smirked and she nodded writing it down.

"Alrighty then , I'll be right back." She smiled and walked off quickly. Talk about eager to do a job.

"What you wanna eat?" Kentrell asked rubbing my growing belly and looked down at his menu.

"I think i want some chocolate chip waffles , bacon and eggs."

"Imma get this omelette." He said pointing at it then showed me.

"Oou , you gone gimme' some?" I asked seeing how good it looked.

"Na' you can just get your own." He laughed closing the menu's.

"Noo i want some of yours." I whined. Kd and boomer walked in and spotted us. They took a seat across from us and grabbed a menu.