NINE

Honestly just a whole bunch of scenes 😖 but go on..

WITH MY LIL' MUSLIM AND WE PULLING UP TO ANY STORE. BITCH YOU MUST BE CRAZY I'LL YOUNGBOY WALK UP INNAT HOE.

 BITCH YOU MUST BE CRAZY I'LL YOUNGBOY WALK UP INNAT HOE

"Here , you gone need this." Baby joe threw isa muhammad a black ski mask. Isa quickly grabbed it and pulled it over his face.

"What exactly are we about to do?" He asked clutching his uzi.

"Finna stick up a sto'." I smirked and started my car. We took the freeway so we could get there faster and get the job done.

This wasn't just no regular store robbery. The store was just a cover up for some major drug trafficking. It was risky but this rap shit not taking off like i need it too right now.

"Joe you and isa come through the front , im coming from the back. Kill everyone , take everything. Understood?"

"You already know waddup me." Joe happy go lucky ass said putting on his mask and grabbing his gun.

"Clear boss." Isa smiled making me nod. I pulled up to the store leaving the car on so we could be prepared to take off. I signaled them to come on , and they got out the car. Joe took the safety off and ambushed the store with isa. I swiftly made my way to back of the store clutching my metal. I shot a gaurd in the head killing him instantly.

I walked into the store and pistol whipped the guy that had yet to turn around. The impact from the gun knocked him out. I shot him two times in the head just because . Once thats was done I grabbed the stacks of money left around everywhere and tossed them in the duffle bag along with two packs of gorilla glue (weed).

I made my way to the front seeing everyone was already dead and joe and isa had gathered every thing. I walked out the store and hopped into the car where they waited.

I pressed on the gas , not bothering to look back.

.