SIX

I HOPE YOU LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU. AIN'T MEAN TO BREAK YO HEART BUT BABY THATS WHAT THUGS DO.

 AIN'T MEAN TO BREAK YO HEART BUT BABY THATS WHAT THUGS DO

Nylahbay : Florida what's good 😙 ? | hair @sweetie 💛

BabyBri 😍😩.

Kd2x getting a lil fat there pumpkin.

Lexii2x shut the fuck up kd , you fine as fuck ny 😋.

Tokyojetz poooh 😘💕.

QuandoRondo 😏

Kaay.poppinng 😍 cutest bitch on IG perittt

Nba_youngboy ft me

Prettyvibes 💓

Gervonta😍

LullTinkaa @starr 👀 lol 😂

Starr friend get off this girl stuff lmao 😂. Florida 😂😂😂 meanwhile im at our nigga house oop.

Keyoasanicole__ you a fool 😭 @starr

FreakbitchJos what yall hoes can do is get off my little sister shit before we roll you fat ass hoes. Star didn't my sister already beat yo black butter ball neck ass up ?

"Girl fuck these lame ass bitches they poppin shit cause I'm in another state hoes quiet when im in they city though - Okay period." I replied to my sister's comment.

"I like your hair ny ny baby that's cute." My aunt derrika said when i walked out the restroom.

"Thanks teedy what time was riah shower again?" I asked so i could get ready.

"Girl she changed it to tomorrow , it's always some thing with riah." She twisted her lips up and i laughed.

She went into her room probably about to go watch love and hiphop , that's all she do.

I went into the guest room and called kentrell getting on the bed.

"Why you had to wait til you went to florida to get yo hair done?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.

"Cause my cousin out hea' do hair and i wanted to get my shit slayed since you pulled it out." I said biting my lip looking at him. The sun was hitting hit him good and his skin was so damn clear. His plump ass lips that i missed so badly on my lips , both sets.

"Damn daddy , i miss you." I whined and stuck my thumb in my mouth.

"I miss you too but don't change the subject , I'll kill everybody down there." He said seriously pointing a gun at the camera.