FOUR

BABY YOU SO HOT ALL THEM DIAMONDS COOL YOU DOWN.

Nylahbay: my bitch da baddest , she ain't boujee my bitch ratchet 😛😍

Nba_youngboy wife 💙.

Ratchetasssiah 💜 baby mama

Tammii cousin 😍💗.

Wetlikeleeky 😩 bad as hell.

Kd2x 😍😍

BabyBri 😚

Random she fine fine 😩

Offical.Carmen pretty self , i miss you hoe 💓.

Brandoningram_ 😍😍 check dm.

"When you coming back ova here?" Kentrell asked over the phone. He thought i was playing with that ass. I ain't been over there in 3 weeks.

"Umm whenever i feel like it." I said watching my nephew play with his toys in my bed.

"Stop playing with me." I could just picture his face.

"Nobody playing but im going to florida next week." I informed him earlier and walked into the restroom and put him on speaker phone. I put my phone down and braided my hair and put on a bonnet.

"For what?" He asked making alot of noise.

"Bitch gimme my food." I heard kendell say in the background.

"My cousin ariah having a baby shower out there." I said and applied this face mask on my face.

"Nah i don't think so." He said

"What you mean you don't think so?" I asked getting the right side of my face.

"I miss sheronda." I said talking about his mom. Honestly i was expecting her to dislike me but we like best friends shit.

"She don't miss you." He laughed.

"Actually she do , there she go texting me right now." I said and tapped on the message.

Mrs. S 💓
Baby fuck kentrell with a big stick up his ass hell , come see ya mama thursday.

Trell girl friend 💙
Iktr 😭 and okay as long as you cook for me again.