FOURTEEN

NO I WON'T  NEVER TAKE HER NAME OFF MY FACE. I'M SO DEEP UP IN YOUR LOVE THAT MY MIND IN A WRAITH.

"Your shit nice." Kendell said looking around as he sat on the couch.

"Thank you." i smiled handing niya to him.

"Be careful ken." i warned him , a little scared.

"Where yo uglass' boy friend?" he asked making me shake my head.

"He had to go visit his moms she's really ill right now." i pouted missing keith.

"Oh don't care." kendell said sarcastically looking down at kind.

"Well don't ask Mu'fucka." i mugged him and grabbed niya bottle.

"I can't buh-leve' i gotta neice." he smiled and niya smiled back at him. Oop she like him cause she barely smiles.

I handed him the bottle then went upstairs to take a quick shower. I stayed in for like fifteen minutes then wrapped my grey towel around my body.

"Nylah!" kendell yelled.

"Hollon , let me put some clothes on!" i yelled back and put on some deodorant and lotion. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the shower so all i had to do now was put on some clothes.

"Wassup?" i asked coming back downstairs .

"Mane' look what niya did." He mugged me and i looked down seeing her throw up on his white shirt with "never broke again" in black letters on it.

"Hea' let me see ha , you already know where your room and restroom is." I giggled taking niya from him.

She looked at me and laughed like she knew what she did. I smirked shaking my head. I grabbed some baby wipes and cleaned her mouth and chin where her puke had dripped down.

I heard two knocks at the door so i went to go open it.

"Who dat is?" I asked befoore looking through the peep hole.

"Open da door bitch im back." I smiled and opened the door.

"What took you so long ?" I asked stepping aside letting her come in. Tok walked in with two bags in her hand. I closed the door and locked it , walking to towards the couch rocking niya.

"Traf-mutha-fuckin-fic." She said with wide eyes. I laughed knowing how bad the traffic could get.

"Yeah i should've told you to take the back way." I looked down at niya watching her eyes start to close but she kept opening them.