CHAPTER 10 - To Summon It Up

"So, let me summon this: Laura, who is Kara and Lena's daughter from the future, was on a vacation to Earth-1. But because different Earth equals different timeline, when she returned to this Earth in her time, she discovered that reality had changed because of Nora's actions from a couple weeks ago. That Kara and Lena did not have a child, which is her because when you fought the meta human with Nora, Lena got injured. Which did not happen in Laura's timeline, because Nora didn't time travel yet. So Lena gets injured, she comes to the DEO which is when she realized Kara is Supergirl. Which means that she doesn't figure it out in 2021 when Kara saved L-Corp therefor does not forgive her and they don't get together. And they don't have a child, Laura. So Laura went back to Earth-1, told future Cisco who sent her to this time on Earth-1. Then, she explained her situation to Barry and Nora, who she actually knew because they are both from the future, and they all came to this Earth", tried to resume J'onn who was called to help with this emergency.

Everyone was still trying to process it while Laura nodded vigorously.

"Wow", said Winn. "I think it's ironic that it was Barry's daughter's actions which lead you to meet your own daughter."

"Winn. Just don't. This is hard enough to understand", said Alex, more confused than ever.

"All right", Barry said before clapping in his hands, "before anything else, Laura, you can't tell us anything about the future okay? You could tell the story about 2021 but only because it will definitely not happen now. But this is important, no one can know too much about their future."

"Ironic, coming from you", joked Kara.

"I know. Trust me."

"Okay, got it. No more stories from the future."

"I mean, what happens now?" asked Alex. "It's not like we can do something that we know will correct history."

"Can't we just go back to before the meta attack and tell Nora not to go?", asked Winn.

"This would be way too complicated and risky", said Barry. "We have no idea what it could change. And we cannot risk to interact with our past-selves."

"Tell me about it", mumbled Nora.

"I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with the problem", began Kara, "but is it Laura as in-"

"Alura, like your mother, yes", responded Laura.

Kara smiled softly, still not fully realizing what was going on.

"I guess the only thing we can do is make things better between Kara and Lena, and hope history will find its course back", said J'onn.

"We can't just make things right like that!" said Lena, speaking for the first since J'onn summoned their situation. She looked down for a second before excusing herself and leave.

"We can't force her to do anything", said Alex. "She has to forgive Kara on her own."

"This is messed up", said Winn.

"This is my fault, I shouldn't have come here", said Laura.

Kara got closer to her and put her hand in her daughter's shoulder:

"Hey, this is not your fault, all right. What else could you have done when you came back and realized your family wasn't your family anymore."

"You're right this is my fault", said Nora. "All of it."

It was Barry's turn to take his daughter in his arms and say:

"Stop this, Nora. What's done is done. All we can do now is find a way to give Laura her family back."

"What if we can't?", asked Kara. All eyes converged to her. "Seriously, I mean what if Lena never forgives me. And even she did, that doesn't mean we're going to be together, let alone have a daughter."

"One problem at a time Miss Danvers, one problem at a time", responded J'onn.

The truth is no one knew what to do, what would work, what would not. Because, how can you change the future back when you already messed up with it?