Chapter 2

Harry's POV
A few minutes after Draco fell asleep I sit up and go out to the Gryffindor tower I sneak in to grab a book and then sneak out . I go back to Draco's private room and sit on the edge of the bed and look through the pictures of Me Ron and Hermione . I'm so sorry it's all my fault y'all were gonna get married and have kids but because of me your dead I say to the pictures I then start sobbing tears dropping on the pages . I'm so so sorry you guys died me being mad at you it's all my fault it should have been me .

Draco POV
I wake up to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed I look to see what time it is and it's 2 am I groan and sit up . Harry baby what are you doing up it's 2 am come back to bed you need sleep I say to him . I'm not tired he says to me in a raspy voice as soon as I heard the way he sounded I sat right next to him . Harry what's wrong I know you miss them but their in a better place now I say to him . It's all my fault I technically killed them they were supposed to be happy he says to me . Harry look at me it's not your fault at all I say to him as Harry looks at me .  

3rd POV
"Harry I need to ask you something important", Draco says in a worried voice. "Yeah sure", Harry replies to Draco . "Well you know that last night I saw like a cut on your arm and I asked you and you said no but after you came from the bathroom I felt this kinda strong power so what was that about",said Draco .

"U-umm w-well",stuttered harry . "Harry", Draco said in a stern voice. "Ok well I was using a glamour cause one day I just didn't want to live anymore I tried to commit sucide but it wouldn't work and I just couldn't stop . Harry says with tears in his eyes . Oh Harry come here . Draco says while stretching his arms out for a hug . Harry goes to hug Draco and cries in his shoulder. Once Harry pulls away Draco breaks the silence. Harry I know this is going to be hard but you need to take off you glamorous so I can help you . Draco says in a soothing voice. Harry stands up and nods while he reveals his scars and bruises he looks at Draco with bloodshot eyes and a skinny form . Oh Harry your so skinny and pale come here I'm gonna help you but why did you do it . Draco says in a nice voice. Harry sat down on Draco's lap . I just miss them so much you know and it's all my fault . Harry says through tears . It's ok but come on we need to go eat for breakfast your way to skinny. Draco says trying to lighten the mood. Harry and Draco go to breakfast sitting next to Blaise and Pansy . Harry you need to eat come on . Said Draco while he nudged Harry's shoulder . Fine . Said Harry in a whining tone . Draco started to dig into his pancakes and smiled when he saw  Harry eating some eggs . At the end of breakfast Draco and Harry had both eaten a lot . Come on Harry we have something to do at my dorm hurry up . Draco said while standing up . Ok here I come . Harry said kinda gloomy while standing up . As Harry and Draco were walking down the hall in silence Draco decided to break it . So Harry did you like breakfast . Said Draco . Yeah it was ok I mean I do feel a little bit better now . Said Harry smiling. I feel better cause I told you and stuff . Said Harry nervously. Yeah I'm glad you told me too . Draco said smiling. Ok we're here now Harry come on . Draco said walking up to the fake picture and sliding it to the side . Ok . Replied Harry while stepping in . Harry say on the bed looking around . Sooo what is this special thing you need to tell me . Said Harry in curiosity. Well Harry I wanna help you get over their death . Draco said confidently. Harry's happy expression soon when away and tears filled his eyes . Aww Harry I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you come here . Draco said rushing to Harry's side . Harry then composed himself and sat up straight. Ok so first Harry we're going to pack up all your pictures of them and throw away all your knives and razors ok . Said Draco in a stern voice. Really but I wanna see them though . Whined Harry . I know baby but they will make you too sad . Draco argued. Ok fine . Said Harry In a annoyed tone . Draco then came with a box and they packed everything up and put a lock spell on it . Ok Harry we're done now it's time for step 2 . Said Draco while clapping his hands together. Ugh dray I'm tired what's step 2 . Groaned harry . Harry I'm gonna summon all your Knives and sharp objects. Said Draco slowly. Ok well have fun I'm gonna read a book . Said Harry . Draco then summoned all of Harry's cutting tools and cringed at how many there was there was about 200 of them and he destroyed them all . . Ok Harry I'm done now  soon you'll be fine . Said Draco to Harry. Uhh finally it took you like 20 years to finish . Complained Harry . Well guess what whiny pants you can chill now. Replied Draco . Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back . Said Harry while getting off the bed . Ok bye Harry be back soon it's almost lunch . Replied Draco .
Harry's POV
I walk out of Draco's room and walk to the nearest bathroom I can find . As I walk I see a bunch of first years walking and talking and it reminds me of them . I rush into the bathroom in tears and make sure nobody is here I soon break down tears falling down my cheek . I'm so caught up in my crying I don't hear someone come in . I hear something so I turn around and don't see anything I shrug it off but I then feel a pair of hands rap around my mouth . I scream but their muffled by the pair of hands I'm soon pushed to the ground I then look up to see goyle above me . I scream and kick but it's no use he somehow rips of my pants and my underwear . * WARNING THIS PART IS GOING TO INCLUDE RAPE SO IF OFFENDED PLEASE JUST SKIP IT * . No no please leave me alone I'm not going to do anything. I scream with fear in my voice . He doesn't listen he just takes off his pants and pushes in me harder every time I scream at some point I can tell I'm bleeding. Please let me go . I cry out in pain . No you don't . Says Goyle . Eventually he's done and leaves me there on the floor crying. I at some point get my clothes on and get up I'm shaky of course I run to Draco's room not even caring about the pain . * OK PEOPLE THE RAPE PART IS OVER NOW * . I open the door to see Draco smile at me but he's smile soon fades when he sees me . He rushes over to me right when I collapse in his arms sobbing uncontrollably. Harry what's wrong you look awful. Draco says to me in a concern voice. I went to the bathroom and goyle was there and he - he -r-a-p-e-d me . I stutter in-between sobs . HE DID WHAT . Draco yells angrily  while bawling up his fist . I'm gonna kill him I swear . Draco says even more angry. Did he hurt you are you ok you need to go shower I'll be back let me get you lunch . Draco says a little more calmer.  Draco gets up when I take myself to the shower i run the water and step in .
Draco POV
I rush out angrily to the point where I don't see Goyle go into my room I rush to McGonagalls office where I say the password ' hogwarts' . I open the door to see McGonagall I explain everything and we both rush back to my room to see how Harry's doing . What I see horrifies me I walk in my room to se goyle hitting Harry repeatedly with a rope
McGonagall gets Goyle off of him where Harry rushes to me as he  cries into my shoulder.

Ok guys again sorry for the short chapter and I haven't had time to upload cause my phone was off . And I was running out of ideas so yeah I might also not upload for a long time and it's only cause I'm writing multiple chapters so thanks for like 5 reads I mean it sounds small but I didn't think I'd get even one so thanks .

Word count : 1534