Chapter 7

Harry opened the brown door and looked around curiously. "I've never seen or been in this room before, and I walk over here all the time", Harry thought.

The room was a medium sized room with a blue loveseat and a red siting chair. "Hello? Is anyone here", The brown headed boy said. A tall skinny blonde haired women spoke up who he didn't even see.

"Hello Mr. Potter, you can sit down on the couch", The women said signaling to the loveseat.

Harry sat down on the couch feeling a little bit uneasy. "I don't want to seem rude but who are you?", Harry asked.

"Oh my! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dr. Greenbeans ( A/N that's the first thing that came to mind) "I was hired to help students who witnessed or lost friends or family during the war."

"Oh", Harry said looking down. 

"So let's get into it", Dr. Greenbeans said as she sat down onto her chair, pulling a note pad from her pocket.

" I  already know about what happened with your parents and also about your friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger."

Harry just nodded his head, he could barely think about it let alone Talk about it. "So how about you tell me about this year how it's been", She asked.

"Well it started like", Harry explained the whole year and how it's been for him. Harry has cried a few times mostly when he talked about what happened with Goyle. Starting with Ron and Hermione and ending with the pregnancy.

"Wow and I thought my life was crazy", Dr. Greenbeans said shocked. Harry chuckled a bit.

____________🌊______________

Harry said goodbye to Dr.Greenbean. And walked out. He looked down at his watch and realized what time it was. Oh it's lunch time perfect timing.

Once Harry got to the great hall he took a deep breath and walked through. Even though he had walked through these  doors many times he still got nervous while walking through them.

Everyone paused eating and whipped their heads around. Harry gave an awkward smile.

Ok so everyone Knows about the pregnancy

Harry awkwardly walked and sat down at the slytherin table right next to Draco setting his head on Draco's shoulder. "Hey babe, how was the therapy session.", Draco asked as he kissed Harry's forehead.

"It was ok I mean it felt a little bit better to talk with someone. She also said I should try visiting where they died", Harry said with a shaky breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌊~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Draco soon finished their lunch and got up to walk out. "Sooo I have the rest of the day off since I didn't know how long the therapy session would be", Harry said swaying to the side.

"I don't but maybe you could catch up on some things, I know you Need to.", Draco said.

Harry nodded and then sighed. "Yeah I think I'm going to take a nap.", Harry said as he walked away towards him and Draco's "secret" room.

"Ok then. Love you", Draco shouted to Harry who surprisingly was already all the way to the other side of the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco entered his and Harry's room quietly and took off he's shoes. "Harry are you awake?", Draco asked. Harry's head peeked around the corner. "Obviously", Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"What took you so long it's already 8", Harry asked with his brow raised. Draco sighed as he sat down. "I got detention", Draco said. "Of course you did, whatever", Harry said as he walked to bed.

"Where you going", Draco asked getting up from the so comfortable couch.

"I'm going to sleep, YoUr child has been aching my back all day.", Harry said as emphasized the your. "Hah very funny", Draco said. "If your going to bed I'm going too", Draco said as he yawned.

Draco slipped his shirt off and then climbed into bed.

________________🌊________________

Harry had been tossing and turning for twenty minutes. There was just one thing on his mind. "Draco? Are you awake", Harry asked softly.

"Yeah", Draco said as he turned around. He had been very closed to falling asleep. "Draco I think there's something wrong with the baby.", Harry said softly.

Draco shot up "what do you mean there might be something wrong",  Draco asked worriedly.
"I mean it might not be that bad but I know I'm only 3 weeks along.", Harry said softly.

"But my stomach is huge, I mean like earlier someone asked me if I was 5 months pregnant.", Harry said shockingly. Draco nodded "maybe your just a little fat", Draco mumbled a little louder than he thought he was.

"WHAT! DID YOU JUST SAY!", Harry yelled as he threw a pillow at Draco's head. "Ow! Sorry I didn't mean to say that maybe we should just go to madam Pomprehy tomorrow.

"Yeah whatever", Harry said as he rolled over to go to sleep.

_________________🌊_________________

Ok so I have sooooo many things to say so I'm just going to.

First Thank you soooooooo much for 10k reads I'm honestly going to cry because I can't believe so many people like this book.

Second
I am going to make some adjustments to the other chapters I'm just really going to break them into paragraphs. And add quotation marks.

Third
I realized that awhile ago I said that there were twins and there isn't I honestly forgot about that

And Fourth

I really didn't think I was going to continue this book but guess what I am. And sorry for such a small chapter anyway.

Byeeee ✌🏾🌊