Chapter 4

3rd person POV
Draco soon wakes up to notice Harry not in the bed he looks around to only see Harry getting ready . Oh thank god I thought you were missing.. Draco says in a relived voice .hurry up Dray or we'll be late . said Harry . ok  but why are you acting all normal all of a sudden. Draco asks . What do you mean ? replies Harry . Nothing never mind let's just get ready .
After Draco's done getting ready
ok i'm ready let's go harry . says Draco . ok here i come . replies harry . ( they walk out the door ) so Harry where were you last night i didn't see you . questions Draco . umm well i went to uh study . lies Harry . Harry i know your lying where were you . Says Draco sternly. I was at the astronomy tower. says Harry while looking at his feet . Thank you i just wanted to know where you were well then come on . Draco then pulls Harry's arm . owe that hurt . Harry says in pain . What ? says draco. oh nothing. lies harry . Harry let me see your arm . said Draco . draco then pulls up Harry's sleeve to see a bunch of cuts . Harry i thought you stopped. draco says in a confuting voice . i know but i couldn't stop. Harry says almost in tears . well come on let's go eat . Draco says .

                             At breakfast

oh hey pansy hey balise . says Harry with a smile . it's good to see someone smiling. Says Pansy . Hey Draco could you give me the butter . Sure here you go Harry . Replies Draco . You guys got here so late cause class is about to start see ya . Says Pansy before getting up and leaving. Well that was nice come on Harry I have a surprise for you .
HERE COMES SOME SMUT SO SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE !!!!!!

Draco POV
I drag Harry into an abandoned classroom and soon push him against the wall . And start kissing and sucking everywhere leaving hickeys everywhere. I the take our clothes off Harry bends down and starts to suck my dick . I can't but moan but then I flip him over and put him against a desk . I then start to finger him putting more every second. I can tell he's about to cum so I flip him over and put my dick  in him . He yelps in pain but then stops . I soon go faster and faster until we both cum. I then collapse next to Harry . That was amazing . Harry says . We then here the bell and hurry to get our clothes on .
SMUT IS OVER PEOPLE :D !!!!!!!

               * Time skip 3 weeks *

3rd Person POV
Harry I'm going to go to the bathroom you can go to class I'll be there soon . Says Draco while walking off. OK that's fine with me . says Harry while walking away. Harry then sits down the notices the Draco's not there yet. I want to know what's taking him so long. He said . Then the doors open to reveals Draco  looking around for Harry . He then sits down right next to Harry and looks the opposite way of Harry. Draco what's wrong why aren't you talking did I do something wrong? Questions Harry . Draco doesn't even look at Harry he just pays attention to the teacher. Draco please tell me what's wrong. Questions Harry kinda annoyed . Out of nowhere Draco just lashes out at Harry . WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! Yells Draco .   F-fine I'll uh leave you alone. Stutters Harry . For the whole class Draco ignored Harry . Well Dray the bell just rang I'm gonna go to lunch see ya . Says Harry. Harry then walks down to the Great Hall to see Pansy  but no sight of Draco or Blaise . Hey Harry where's Draco come sit down. Says Pansy. Harry then sits down . I don't know where he went he got mad at me and kinda just stormed off. But where's Blaise at . Asks Harry . I don't know he just went to find a book . Says Pansy . Oh ok . Says Harry. Oh it doesn't matter . But still come and eat something. Says Pansy. I don't know Pansy I've been throwing up most of the things I eat lately . Says Harry. Oh ok then . Says Pansy who then resumes to eat . I guess I'll try. Says Harry who then takes a bite out of some eggs but Harry immediately regrets it . Harry you ok you don't look so good ? Questions Pansy . Before Harry can answer he then grabs a random bag and vomits in it . Oh my Harry are you alright. Asks Pansy in a worried tone . Then out of nowhere Blaise comes and sits down. Hey Pansy hey Harry you don't look to good . Says Blaise . Oh no I'm fine . Lies Harry . Harry I know you're not ok we'll take you to the hospital wing after lunch . Ok whatever. Mutters Harry . Then the doors opens to reveal Draco walk over to Pansy ,Blaise, and Harry . Draco where were you i was so worried . Says Harry. I was just nowhere no big deal . Harry then starts to question Draco a lot . Harry don't you think your asking to many questions. Ask Blaise. No I'm not he's my boyfriend so I need to know where he was . Says Harry in a sassy tone . Ok jeez sorry for asking . Blaise says . Pansy then hits Blaise in the arm . Ow what was that for . Asks Blaise. Draco then gets frustrated with Harry and backslaps him on the cheek so hard that he falls off the bench and hits his head that starts to bleed. OH MY GOD DRACO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! Shouts Pansy . Draco then takes off running and Blaise chases after him . Pansy then rushes to Harry seeing how much he's bleeding. Oh my someone help . Yells Pansy . Now everyone in the Great Hall is looking at Harry with shock .

                         Meanwhile with Blaise
Blaise then runs after Draco but then hears something from a cabinet he then opens it to reveal a tied up Draco . What the hell is going on here . Asks Blaise. He soon unties Draco . Ok let me explain I went to the bathroom and when I got there someone punched me unconscious and took some of my hair. And then I woke up in here . Oh my god Draco you need to go to the Great Hall now . Says Blaise sternly. Ok . Says Draco as he walks in the Great Hall he sees what he sees in his nightmares is Harry bleeding from the head . Draco soon rushes over to Harry oh my god what happened to Harry . Draco asks . What happened you happened Draco you slapped Harry what the hell is wrong with you . I don't know what you're talking about I was locked in a cabinet by someone who stole some of my hair . Oh  my god Draco I think I know what happened but we need to take him to the Hospital wing . Draco then carry's Harry bridal style out of the great hall to the Hospital wing and burst through the doors . MADAM POMPRHEY  ( Idk how to spell sorry ) we need help . Yells Draco . Madam pomprhey then rushes out of her office . Oh my lay him here . Draco then lays Harry down on the bed . Ok you two go wait outside. Draco and Pansy then wait outside the doors . Draco I think someone made a polyjuice potion out of your hair to a attack Harry . Says Pansy. Blaise soon arrives with the fake Draco . Oh my god Blaise tell me what happened. Asks Draco . Why don't you tell them you scum . Ok well I saw that Malfoy went to the bathroom so I went in there punched him unconscious then took some of his hair put it in a polyjuice potion . And put him in a cabinet went to potions to insult Potter . And when lunch came I slapped Potter  at the point where he fell and hit his head . Says the fake Draco . You little . Draco then goes to punch the fake Draco but Pansy holds  him back . He's not worth it Draco . Says Pansy. Blaise then walks off to take the fake Draco to McGonagall's office . It's all my fault if I hadn't gone to the bathroom Harry would be fine . Panicked Draco . Hey Draco are you ok you were in there for awhile. Asks Pansy . Yeah I'm fine but what if he's hurt ? Asks Draco . Madam Pomfrey then comes out the door . Is he ok is he hurt . Questions a panicked Draco . Yes their alright you can come in if you want. Wait their what do you mean . Asks Draco . I mean Harry and the twin babies their all ok congratulations by the way. Says Madam Pomfrey. H-H-Harry's pregnant oh my god I'm gonna be a dad . Stutters Draco . Congratulations Draco . Says Pansy .

Thanks so much for reading and sorry for the cliffhanger but hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions just say so byeee thanks for reading

-Word Count 1,515