Chapter 3

( time skip )

It's been 2 hours and Harry's still crying into my chest I try to comfort him but it doesn't help at all it just makes it worse. Harry it's ok goyle has been expelled you'll be fine he's gone . I say comforting Harry . I eventually get him to fall asleep but he's still crying in his sleep . I get from the bed to get us lunch once I'm on my way back I see Pansy and Blaise rush to my side . Draco we heard what happened to Harry is he ok . Pansy says to me .  Guys I really don't know if he's ok but just leave us alone for some time . I replied to pansy . Come on mate let us help you  it must be really hard to deal with . Blaise tells me . Ok fine we'll leave . Whines Pansy . They soon leave and I return back to my room.

Draco POV
It's been a week since what Goyle did to Harry but Harry won't talk at all he doesn't even sleep . I'm starting to get worried about him he won't even eat at all he just cry and it breaks my heart to see it but he doesn't want my help . Harry wake up its time to go to class hurry get up or we'll be late to breakfast. I tell Harry . He doesn't respond so I say it again . Harry get up . All he does is mumble . Come on Harry why don't you talk to me . I complain to Harry . He's voice is barely a whisper but I can still hear him . He hurt me Draco . He tells me . I'm so sorry Harry I shouldn't have left you alone . I say . Harry I know what he did was wrong and your hurt but we still have to go to class but you still need to eat something and go to class. Harry gets up and I notice how skinny he's gotten . As Harry gets dressed and we head out to the great hall . The walk to the great hall was complete silence once we got to the stlyrin table he just laid his head on the table . Harry come on and eat something I said to him sternly. No I'm fine I'm not hungry .he replied to me . I'm not asking eat something . I said sternly . I was proud of Harry he had eaten like an apple and some bananas .

                                         After class

I'm starting to get worried about Harry I haven't seen him since breakfast at all. I told him I was going to the bathroom and when I came back he was gone .i look everywhere for him but still can't find him . I soon give up and just walk to my room . As I stepped into the portrait hole I still can't find Harry so I write to pansy and Blaise. They soon arrive and sit down . So Draco what's so important that you need us ASAP . Well it's about Harry i hav- . I was soon cut off by Pansy asking me a question. Speaking of Harry where is he anyway . Pansy asked . Pansy it's obvious that something is wrong with Harry . Blaise said . Well anyway have you guys seen him at all today ? I ask . No well only at breakfast with u and of course in class . Blaise says . Well I was wondering if you'd want to help me find him . I ask nervously. Why can't you just use that magic map and find him . Pansy complains . Well he kinda took the map . I say .

Harry's POV
When Draco walks away I sprint to the astronomy tower . As the tears stream down my face I sit there sitting on the edge . I just let go all the glamorous I take them off . But then the voices I start listening to them making me sob even more . 'Your worthless ' 'it's all your fault ' 'you deserve what happens to you ' 'Draco doesn't love you ' STOP! I cry out the tears falling harder now . 'I'm not going to stop till your dead ' leave me a lone please . I plead .I can't stop it so I just  stand there looking at the ground. I sobbed all I could everything Ron ,Hermione ,the war , everything. I just let it go in those simple sobs . I'm so sorry Ron , Mione it's all my fault i just have to let go. but it's way too hard I'm so so sorry . I soon am covered in tears but I can't help it . I miss you guys so much and I'll always love you . I slowly drift off to sleep while a sit on the edge /ledge . I wake up and see the time it's 2:30 am . I walk to Draco and I's room . When I get there I say the password and see Draco asleep I lay down next to him . He wraps his arms around me . I soon drift off to sleep .

Ok so first things first is I'm so sorry for not uploading I totally forgot. And second ever 2 days at 12am I will post a new chapter. Oh and please comment your ideas I really need them . Thanks Byeeeeee peace