Chapter 9

Harry had just left the kitchen he had ate so much he felt like he was going to explode.

The male didn't exactly know where he was going just wandering around hogwarts until he bumped into someone.

Not really looking at the person he bumped into, Harry gave them a quick apology before he started walking again. But the unknown person stepped right I front of the dark haired male.

Harry finally looking at the other person in-front of him was a face he recognized. "Oh! Hey dray",

"Don't hey dray me, Harry where in the hell have you been?", Draco asked clearly concerned.

"What do you mean I've just been gone for a couple hours", Harry said extremely bored with this encounter.

"Are you sure Harry I've been searching for you since 9 in the morning. It's 3 in the afternoon now are you crazy or something you can't just go running off without telling me".

"Oh. I guess I just lost track of time but anyways I went to the hospital wing and madam Pomphry said that the reason I'm this huge is cause the pregnancy can last for between 4-6 months", Harry said taking a long breath after saying that long ass sentence.

"Well that makes since but doesn't that mean we have to get ready for the baby a lot sooner", Draco said.

"Oh yeahhh anyway wanna do something later?", Harry asked obviously not being phased about the fact that he's going to have a child soon.

"I guess we could but I'm a little tired from looking for you for hours", Draco answered emphasizing the "you"

"Whatever let's just go back to your private room for a bit", Harry said as he started to walk the direction of the private room.

                                            🥭

Draco had decided he wanted to take a nap so he had been sleeping when he was woken up by a feeling that something was up.

Even though he had just woken up Draco was on high alert. He searched the whole place not seeing anything wrong and then he thought.

Harry.
Where's Harry at?

Fuck

"Harry! Where the hell are you!", Draco called out hoping his boyfriend is somewhere near.

"I'm right here!", Harry called out.

"Where! I don't see you", Draco responded as he looked around. "You better stop playing around with me Harry!", Draco yelled getting a little bit frustrated.

Harry giggled trying his hardest not to give up his hiding spot.

Wait

Draco having a very weird idea decided to look up at the ceiling and there was Harry on the ceiling.

"Harry why in the hell are you on the ceiling", Draco yelled.

The other man decided to finally get down from the ceiling.

"Harry be careful!", Draco called out as his reckless boyfriend jumped down from the ceiling.

"Harry what was the reason for you to be on the ceiling",

"I don't know I just thought it would be fun to do don't you think so", Harry said as he sat down on one of the arm chairs.

🥭

Around an hour later Harry had gotten an idea for something for him and Draco to do.