Chapter 6

"Come on in guys don't just stand there", Harry says snappy. Pansy nods her head and removes an envelope from her bag. She hands it to Harry "This is why we came",She says. Harry takes the envelope from pansy and thanks her. "Are you going to stay?", Harry asks. "No I'm good I have to go study, bye", Pansy says as she walks away. Harry groans

"Damn it", Harry yells. "What what's wrong", Draco worriedly says. "Draco I'm fine the baby's fine too you need to stop worrying so much, I just haven't studied at all this year.", Harry says as he sits down.

"Oh well technically you have since we have all the same classes I just copied the notes.", Draco said to Harry. Harry smiles "Oh thank you Dray!", Harry exclaims. "Your a life saver", Harry says as he walks over to Draco and kisses his cheek . "I'm going to bed", Harry says as he gets up, but Draco grabs his wrist and pulls Harry down onto his lap. "You forgot my goodnight kiss.", Draco says. "I did give you a kiss",Harry complains. "You call THAT a kiss.", Draco dramatically says.

"No this is a kiss", Harry says. As he leans in to kiss Draco. Draco who's tongue enters Harry's mouth exploring everywhere. Harry lets out a small moan. "Mmm Draco", Harry moans. Draco picks up Harry and sits him down on the bed. Taking his shirt off Draco gets under the blanket. "Come on Harry lets go to sleep", Draco says. Harry groans "Draaaaaaaay I thought we were going to fuck", Harry whined. "Well you said you wanted to go to bed so come on", Draco says as he pats the bed right next to him. "Ok fine let me go get change", Harry says.

Harry walks out of the room for a few minutes and cones back just wearing one of Draco's Shirts. He climbs into bed,and lays his head on Draco's chest.

"I can't believe we're going to be parents",Draco says
                                     "Me too", Harry mumbles back. "What do you think the gender is",Draco asks.
The room was silent Draco looked over to Harry who was softly snoring. Draco smiled as he himself slowly drifted off to sleep smiling thinking of the image of Him Harry, a child it was almost to real for him to have such a beautiful boyfriend.

—————————- The next day ————————

Draco woke up to the sun shining on his face he slowly got out of bed trying not to wake Harry up. But he failed rising up from the bed with the most grouchy face ever. And then he felt his stomach churn Harry bolted for the bathroom ruing fast Draco barely making it to the toilet. Draco could hear Harry vomiting from the bedroom. "Baby are you alright", Draco asked gently. "Obviously not", Harry snapped. "Oh ok", Draco said backing off. "I'm going to go take a shower", Harry said.

Time skip ( cause I'm lazy)
Harry sat down on the couch staring at the ceiling.
"Hey Harry did you open that letter that pansy gave you?", Draco asked. Harry turned his head to look at Draco. "No I forgot",He said as he picked up the letter to open it. He reads the letter seeing a few dates. "Oh I know what this is",Harry says. "Then what is it?", Draco curiously asks. "My therapy schedule", He says. Draco nods his head and is about to speak when they hear a knock on the door.

"I got it", Harry says. He walks to the door than opens it his smile fades as he sees who is at the door. It's Ginny Weasley his ex girlfriend and the sister of Ron. Draco walks up to the door to see who it is.
"Hiyah Harry", Ginny says in the most wicked voice a person can have. "Hey gin", Harry nervously says.  "Don't you "Hey gin" me YOU LITTLE SHIT UOU KNOW ITS ALL YOUR FAULT", Ginny yells at Harry. "You don't think I know that", Harry shouts back. Draco who is slowly loosing his cool steps in. " I would advice you to leave right now", Draco says warning Ginny. She rolls her eyes "it's also your fault too Malfoy if your weren't dating Harry they would still be here", Ginny spats as she walks away. Draco looks at Harry and sees the pain in his eyes.

"Hey Harry it's going to be alright",Draco says. " i know but I don't wanna talk about it", Harry says as he grabs his bag. "Come on I'm hungry let's go to breakfast", he says. "Ok whatever", Draco says. They walk out of the room the portrait door swinging behind them.  "Who should bee tell about the baby?", Harry asks as they walk towards the Great Hall. Draco stares at him in shock.

"Harry are you crazy?", Draco shockingly asks.
"Whhhhhhhhhy", Harry whines. "Harry everyone freaked out when they found out we were dating imagine what they'd do about a baby", Draco says. Harry rolls his eyes. "Draco your overreacting", Harry says. Soon Draco and Harry are in-front if the brown doors of the Great Hall. " Just watch with what I'm going to do", Harry says as he opens up the doors.

"Oh dear god Harry don't", Draco says as he reaches for Harry who is already inside. Draco walks in after Harry. Harry walks to the front of the Great Hall. Everyone stops what they're doing to look at Harry.
"Hello everyone I would like to make an announcement. Me The Harry Potter is pregnant with Draco Malfoys child", Harry says as he walks over to the Slytherin and sits down. The Hufflepuffs   stare at him in shock the Ravenclaws smiling and then there's the Gryffindors who shout rude insults who think Harry is a traitor.

"What a whore",someone from Gryffindor yelled.

"What are you going to name it?", someone from Ravenclaw asked.

"You are going to have such a beautiful baby.", Someone from Hufflepuff said.

Harry who ignored the insults and the compliments at down and stared to eat some greens. "What why are you looking at me?", Harry says too the whole table. Everyone else stops looking.

—————————time skip ———————————
"Draco are you done?", Harry asked him. Draco nodded his head and got up. "Come on mister pregnant", Draco jokingly said. "Ha-Ha-Ha very funny", Harry said as he got up. Everyone stared as Harry and Draco left the Great Hall hand in hand. "Why did you want to leave breakfast so early?.", Draco asked. "I have my first therapy session today.", Harry said. "Oh ok well I'll see you later", Draco said. "Bye love you.", Harry said. Draco leaned in for a kiss. "Love you too",Draco said. Harry stared to walk away as he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. He used the directions on the paper to direct him before he knew it Harry was standing infront of a small brown door at the end of the hall.

I am sooooooooo sorry that I didn't write this book in so long because I'm lazy and thank you for all your feedback and also thank you so much for 2k reads i would have never thought I would get that many. I probably will be able to write more since I'm out of school for 2 weeks. So peace out
Byeeeeeeeeeewe
         Word count: 1242