v. Back To The Part When This Story Started Really Getting Gorey

God.... I'm gonna die.,, ahh....... I'm alone......,;;,. Everyone's gonna leave me. Gang gang 😔 👊

Outer Science - Jin

"WE'RE HERE. STOP messing around," said Aizawa, already standing up before the time the bus came to a stop. (Y/n) leaned over a bit after teasing Bakugou, going as far as to give his head a pat. Unbelievably, she wasn't killed on the spot. Beyond the tree, she could see the place they were headed but forgot what it was called.

I wish Shou-Chan and I switched places, she thought, trying not to disturb the sleepy boy. Kinda cute when he's like that though, aw. Makes me wanna poke his face.

Poke.

Unconsciously, (Y/n) had done just that. Commence internal screaming.

Shouto's eyes cracked open a little, he adjusted to the light. "Did you just touch me?" He looked at her, expression unreadable.

Crap, I done goofed up. Quick thinking, activate!

"Cuz we're here, you see?" She smiled and pointed out the window. Please don't get mad. "Please don't get mad." WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? YA STUPID!

Shouto just blinked at her and looked out. "Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks, (M/n)," he said.

Her eyes widened, that was the first Shou-Chan called her by her first name! Well, her guy name, but still. It was a sign that he was growing more comfortable around him!

He must have sensed her excitement, and frowned, looking away. For someone that usually looked so composed, Shouto looked a little embarrassed. He even had a slight blush, while (Y/n) had her hands over her mouth like she was about to cry.

"Get over it," Shouto said, a little grumble.

• • •

PRO HERO, THIRTEEN, told them what was to be expected. The facility USJ was for practice, but looked just like a movie theater set. (Y/n) was amazed, realizing how awesome and lovely it was. Todoroki looked at the boy, noticing how big and sparkly his eyes were, especially for a boy. It made him look more like a girl.

To other girls though, it made him more attractive. (M/n) got asked by a few people if if they were to be partnered up, he'd want to go with them. Denki, Kyoka, Mina and friends seemed to warm up to him pretty quickly. For someone that was a little popular, Todoroki wondered why he kept trying to befriend anti-social kids like himself and Bakugou, since he nervously answered with a "let's see what Thirteen has to say first."

Speaking of Bakugou, he had been looking gloomy ever since boarding the bus. Everyone knew how much (M/n) enjoyed teasing him, but none were sure whether Bakugou was actually legit friends with him or not. Hell, (M/n) probably didn't even know that.

Wait a sec, realized Todoroki. Are we even friends? He hadn't come to make those, as it wasn't necessary. But this dude was insisting and wouldn't leave him alone. Then again, he was the one that initiated conversation earlier. Did that mean that in the back of his mind, he wanted to?

Damn, this shit was confusing. With all this deep thinking, Todoroki was zoning out of what Thirteen was saying about quirks. Right, it's probably important.

"With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person to person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." (Y/n) mentally scoffed. I sure didn't.

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You don't have powers so you can harm others, and I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others," he explained.