viii. It Happened Right In Front Of Your Eyes So You Know The Answer

The riddle solver Who can't solve riddles - Nazotoki

AFTER HAVING SCHOOL cancelled for a day, they resumed. Some of the students began to talk about the incident again.

"Who knows what would have happened if the heroes hadn't shown up?"

"Stop that, Sero!" demanded the biggest piece of garbage in 1-A. "Just thinking about it, it's making me wet myself-"

"SHUT UP! BE QUIET, SCUM!" barked Bakugou, making the people behind him jump. Including (Y/n).

Right, the incident from yesterday. The one where Bakugou saw her without a binder, thus revealing she had the boobs. After that, (Y/n) had been so shocked she couldn't exactly find the words to speak. Bakugou looked angry, and he stormed off. She couldn't find him, but luckily managed to buy the cheetos. After that, it was kind of awkward. The girl even came early to school so she wouldn't face the possibility of running into him in the morning.

She took a breath in, and out. It's alright. No one had mentioned it to her yet, so maybe they didn't know. The thing she feared the most was that Katsuki would start blackmailing, threatening or exposing her. So far, none of that had happened. So for now, she would have to act as the charming (M/n) all the kids adored.

"But man, All Might was great! He pushed back those crazy strong villains," said Rikido Sato, copying All Might's moves.

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering about," agreed Tokoyami.

"EVERYONE! MORNING HOMEROOM IS ABOUT TO START," declared Tenya. "STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!" (Y/n) knew he was class representative and all, but he took his position so seriously. He was such a nerd, she couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"We're already in our seats," she pointed out.

"You're the only one who's not," someone else added. Tenya walked to his seat, looking disappointed in himself. Ochaco reassured him.

"Say, (M/n)-Kun, do you know how long Aizawa-Sensei's gonna be at the hospital?" asked Momo, leaning back a bit to she could hear her.

"Um, about that," she started nervously. Suddenly, the door slid open, revealing the said teacher dressed as usual, but still covered in bandages.

Speak of the devil, (Y/n) cringed.

"Morning."

"AIZAWA-SENSEI, YOU'RE BACK TOO SOON!" shouted the whole class.

"You're too much of a pro!" Denki said, looking terrified of the guy. Eijirou had the opposite reaction, looking proud of Aizawa.

(Y/n) sighed. "I tried to get him to stay, but he wouldn't listen to me," she said, sounding pretty sad.

Tenya raised his arm. "So are you all right, Aizawa-Sensei?"

That doesn't really look all right, (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, frowning as she watched him struggle to walk to his podium.

"My well-being doesn't matter. And more importantly, the fight is not over yet."

"Fight?" repeated Izuku and Bakugou. Mineta freaked out, remembering the villains.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "The U.A sports festival is drawing near."

Relief and excitement blanketed the class, since it was a change of pace from the other day. There was a discussion about the event. Like about the security, the event's importance, and things like that.

(Y/n) remembered seeing the sports festival on TV the previous two years. She remembered seeing how they fought, and mostly analyzed their techniques. It was a not so subtle sign of what she'd later want to achieve in the future.