xx. Making A Wish For A Dream Inside That Summer Glow

Thanks for being patient..... Decided to give u a bit of fluff before the angst wheuehsh. The beginning picks off when you hung out with totty for clothes bc I totally forgot about that lmao.

I UPDATED LIKE THE MIDDLE ON MY TABLET AND IT'S TRIPPY if it's SHIT I'm SORry  but wahoo got phone back.

Yellow - Yoh Kamiyama

"Is it a date?!" beamed Fuyumi.

"It's not," deadpanned Shouto, folding his clothes.

"It totally sounds like a date!" protested his sister. She gasped. "You should take him to the aquarium! Or the zoo! Or the art center, that sounds so romantic!"

He sweatdropped. "I'm pretty sure he just wanted some new clothes."

"Oh! And he said he wanted to go with just you?" She put a hand on her cheek, waiting for a reply.

Now that he spoke about it, he really regretted it. "I. . . Sort of. . ." Shouto cleared his throat. "Forced him into it."

Fuyumi squeaked. "Huh?! What dark connotations!" She relaxed just as quickly. Not really though, because she was still squealing. "Awww, you wanted to go with him?! All alone?! That's so cuuute!!"

The bi haired boy struggled to defend himself. "No, it's just. . . I didn't want him to go with another classmate. . ."

"So you did it out of jealousy!!!"

Shouto was not doing anything to help his case.

"Come on Shouto, isn't it about time you start thinking about what this person means to you?" Fuyumi smiled softly.

"I know what (M/n) means to me," Shouto blurted out with a determined tongue. "He's. . . Important. If it wasn't for that fool, I'd be lost. I don't know what I'd do without. . ." He exhaled through his nose and unclenched his fist.

Fuyumi's eyes widened. She smiled at her brother.

All of a sudden, his phone vibrated. He turned it on.

(M/n) Aizawa 11:58
What color is the pink panther? The internet is down and I can't remember
Pls it's important

His big sister peered over his shoulder. "Is that him."

Shouto squinted at the message in shame.

Half n half 11:59
I love you.

(M/n) Aizawa 12:01
Awww ily too
No homo tho

The cell phone in his hand cracked to pieces.

"Wow! I didn't realize there were so many types of styles, since I really only see people wearing uniforms," (Y/n) laughed, observing the clothes hung up at the outlet.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Todoroki agreed, recalling his sister's advice that day.

"Take him to see places he hasn't been to before! Remember what I said! Be straightforward!"

He grumbled to himself. He realized they would all die one day, so why should he?

And if he didn't even know how she felt about him, why would he take the chance to ruin everything?