xvii. If I'm All Alone I Might Melt Away Into A World Of Solitude

Tried to watch joker turns out you need an adult so uhh fuck me in the ass I guess... BUT I did watch addms family the plot wasn't v original but I still liked the humour.. Lel

Quick note if u see 'kisaragi' it refers to the chain scythe weapon she used b4 I just can't remember the name and I think of kisaragi attention and otsukimi recital so leaf me alone.

Thinkin abt writing a fornication scene but idk man lmao.

Electric Angel - yasuo

IT WAS SO lively in the bus that no one paid much attention to Aizawa's instructions. Since the class number was uneven due to (Y/n) being there, she was the unlucky sap that had to sit alone in the back.

At least I can play Mario Kart on this thing now, she smiled to herself excitedly, readying her cell phone. A silhouette appeared in front of her, and she looked up.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" asked Momo, her hands clasped in front of her.

(Y/n) couldn't refuse such a sweet girl. "Absolutely!"

She sat down, putting up a right amount of distance. "So, how do you feel about this trip?"

"Well, I'm not sure how I'll train my quirk. . . I know I'm not gonna try to stand out when I'm a hero too much, so I might operate like Aizawa-Sensei does, in the shadows, you know?" she smirked.

"Your power isn't meant to create, it's to destroy. What else do you think you were made for?"

A horrifying feeling thundered in her chest for a second.

"(M/n)-Kun? Are you alright?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good, don't worry about it! I just got distracted by that-" Finger gun. "-Stunning smile of yours! Your teeth are beautiful!"

Momo blushed. "Ah, thank you," she tucked her hair behind her ear.

What a weird compliment, but it sounds so genuine! Denki crossed his arms, eavesdropping for any help on flirting with girls. No use. Only (M/n) could make something like that make girls's hearts pound. If he said it, he'd sound super creepy.

Damn you and your flirting skills!" the blond sobbed internally.

I have no idea what I'm doing, (Y/n) continued to talk casually with Momo. She paused when she sensed someone looking at her. When she looked ahead of her, however, there was no one.

The girl shrugged it off, and continued talking.

A pair of ruby eyes snuck a quick glimpse before leaning back on his seat and staring at the ceiling.

• • •

Everyone stretched as the bus made a rest. They all stood over a cliff, gazing down at the forest below.

"There's no point in stopping without a reason," said Aizawa, ignoring Mineta's desperate pleads for a bathroom.

This drew the student's attention.

A dark car parked nearby's door popped open. "Yo, Eraser!"

He bowed. "Long time no see."

And that's how the class met the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Their introductions were bright and colorful, with the exception of a short evil looking child beside them. Even the buff man dressed in the same uniform surprisingly fit the role.