xv. Crowning This Whole Town With Hues Of Color

Not 2 many important things happen butttt Momo chat, Aizawa chat, and then hanging out with the kids and Totty. Todoroki. He'mst. I added the song too bc just in case you're curious on the chapter titles' songs also I like juby.

DIDNT PROOF READ FORGIVE ME ERRORS

Ninjari Ban Ban - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.... I think......

SHE SNIFFLED, WIPING her nose and the rest of her tears off. A pout formed on her face, now suddenly embarrassed about the whole thing.

"Ahhh, that was so mean," (Y/n) slapped her hands over her warm face. "That was the worst thing ever. . . Ahh. . . I should probably go apologize," she contemplated.

There wasn't anyone in the halls, as school had ended about half an hour ago. The only person there was her, until a scholar student appeared out of a classroom and spotted the assumed male student.

He's still here? wondered Momo, already dressed in her regular uniform with her items in her backpack.

"But what if he just yells at me again?!" The boy put his hands on both sides of his head, stressing out about the encounter from just a second ago. He stopped suddenly, putting a finger under his chin in thought as done countlessly within this story. "Maybe I should wait until tomorrow. . . Or next week. . . Or next semester. . ."

He hummed.

A sweet voice interrupted him.

"Um, (M/n)-Kun?" spoke out Momo. (M/n)'s face flushed even more, and he needed a second before whipping around to face her.

"Yaomomo-Chan, I didn't notice you! Are you just now heading home?" he inquired, and cleared his throat.

Momo blinked, noticing the red in his eyes. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Common courtesy ordered (M/n) to always say yes, so he had no other choice. But instead of answering, his words got stuck in his throat.

"Y. . .Y. . ."

And he sobbed again, eyes blurred through the flow of tears.

Momo was alarmed.

"(M/n)-Kun, what's wrong?" The girl hurried over to his side, quick to check up on him. He sniffled, wiping his face with small wails escaping his mouth. The visible parts of his skin were red too.

"Waaaahhh, Katsu-Kuuuuuuun" was all he could manage before crying a bit more.

"You really did wait for him, huh?" She smiled a bit out of amusement, but it immediately turned into a frown. Momo patted his back reassuringly. "What did he say to you?"

"Nothing he hasn't said before." (M/n) sniffled one last time, and was able to talk coherently now. His (E/c) eyes were puffy, but he looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. "But he's been worse lately, and I thought he considered us friends. . . I don't understand why. . ."

That jerk! Momo mentally screamed. However, the best she could do right now wasn't to get revenge, but to stay by his side at the moment. It'd probably make him feel better to talk about it, and she definitely wasn't opposed to spending time with the boy.

"Well, you know how Bakugou is. . . It may be because of his rivalry with Midoriya, but I do somewhat agree it seemed like he was on better terms with you before," she noted, looking up. Now that she thought about it, there were more occasions on which Bakugou wasn't as physically violent with (M/n) as he was with others. But that seemed to have vanished in an instant for some reason.