vi. Try To Keep My Cool But My Life Turns In Slow Motion

Not to sound weird but in all the original filler stuff I've been writing with reader it ends up low key being the plot of a hentai (without the hentai). But I get at a part and it's like fuck what do I do now. The only thing it's leading to is lemon but I can't do that here hjhhsjsjs so I end up editing it a bit after I finish up

The Other Side Of Paradise - Glass Animals

"HOPE THE KID enjoyed the bubble bath, now tell me you found useful information, Aizawa," said the detective waiting for him outside a heavily guarded bathroom.

"I'm not sure how much she enjoyed while being watched like a hawk and having an arm chained up. But I do admit she told me something that could be of use," he answered. "There were multiple men, none, of which she seemed to be able to describe. But they would endorse of the use of her quirk, mostly against random civilians. It's unconfirmed who they were or if it included anyone other than civilians."

"Any names?"

"Nope, couldn't remember."

"Or she's just protecting them."

Aizawa groaned and rolled his eyes. "She's like thirteen, and this shit happened when she was seven or something. Stop treating her like the bad guy because you have no one else to blame!" he shouted, unsure where this new-found determination was coming from.

Even the detective looked shocked. He simply grunted in response. "Fine, we'll take her word for it. But once we get what we need, the case will be out of your hands, got it Aizawa?" he stated firmly.

"What?" His bloodshot eyes widened slightly.

"If (Y/n) (L/n) complies like she is right now, then you'll be let go. You didn't even want to be a part of this in the first place, so on behalf of the department, thanks for your hardwork."

He couldn't believe it. He knew it was coming, but he didn't want to be let go.

Why?

• • •

EVEN THOUGH IT was truly an ugly sight, (Y/n) couldn't take her eyes off of it. Aizawa, her low-key foster-parent, was laying beaten on the ground like a rag doll. In a fit of fury, with her quirk activated, she took her kusarigama and stabbed through her chest, intending to cause damage to the huge monster named Nomu.

"What are you doing?" said Shouto.

"It-It can't be, my quirk. . . Isn't affecting him at all!" she realized. The stab would have killed a regular person by now. She hissed, feeling the weariness of using her quirk without regulations twice. Fortunately, she didn't end up just stabbing herself.

Todoroki knew it too. It would probably be best if he made sure she sat out the rest of the battle as well. "If your intent is to kill, it may be better. But does that mean he's immune to your quirk?" Shouto put on his thinking face. He looked back at (M/n), who looked like he wanted nothing more than to walk up to that monster Nomu and punch him to the moon. It was unsettling to see such a broken expression on the boy, Todoroki swore there were tears starting to form.

"No, unless Aizawa erased it, no one's immune to it. . . It just means an attack like that wouldn't have harmed him if I did it physically," she told him. She felt an intense headache coming on, and her forehead began to bed sweat. She closed her eyes and put her hand on her temple, taking deep breaths out of her nose.

Her chest was rising and falling quicker than normal, indicating that she was already feeling the exertion that had ended up going to waste.

Since the case is that I can't kill him, and I can't hurt him with what I have, my quirk is useless here. . . I have to get Shou-Chan to safety, but I can't bear to leave Aizawa-Sensei here. . . (Y/n) let out a small grunt of frustration. She made up her mind when she remembered Katsuki, him and what he said.