xiii. And Again The Story Goes On!

In which the bakusquad tries to do something about the awkward slightly gay tension between you and bakugou.
Hnnndhbs it's a lil bad cuz I half assed the ending just now but honestly? I don't give a fuck rn

Peace Sign - Kenshi Yonezu

"(M/N)-KUN, WOULD you like to, um, sit with us during lunch?" asked Izuku, trying to do what All Might said and befriend the boy more. He didn't tell him exactly why, other than that because of the problems he has, he trusts young Midoriya to look out for him too.

(Y/n) blinked, surprised. She was just gonna head over to her regular group, but since it was becoming increasingly awkward for them with Katsuki being an edgy hedgehog, she thought that might be a better option.

"I'd love to!" she smiled. Normally, she tried to study during lunch, but she didn't mind at all. Plus, the nice and kids like Ochaco and Tsuyu and Tenya would be there, not to mention Shouto.

Ah, well according to their conversation the other day, he was more in the good looking category than cute.

Wait, did that count?

Ah well, she'd ask later after the kids talked about exams. (Y/n) had finished gathering her lunch and followed the group of kids to their usual table. Shouto backed up to let Tenya sit down first, then Midoriya, then himself.

Damn, there's no space.

When she looked at the girls, they'd filled up the seats too! Hakagure was there, who she hadn't realized also sat there. Commence panic.

"Oh, (M/n)-Chan, how about you pull up a seat?" Ochaco suggested sweetly.

"Of course!" you beamed. God, she was so smart.

"Allow me," offered Todoroki. He pushed his own chair back a bit before pulling one out of a vacant table and placing it in the spot next to him.

"Thanks, man!"

Cute, thought the girls simultaneously.

"Do you want any soba noodles, (M/n)?"

"Sure, thanks Shou-Chan!"

The girls bubbled up at seeing such a wholesome interaction between the two boys, and started to squeal internally before the conversation went back to the topic of exams.

From afar, the bakusquad observed on their own table. That consisted of Sero, Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, and of course Bakugou. Except that the last two weren't there.

The others, except for Kirishima and Bakugou, were quietly watching (M/n) from a bush, after they'd managed to convince Bakugou to take Kirishima and tutor him in (M/n)'s place. Kirishima had been able to come up with a plan to get the two to interact, even if it was only a start.

"What are we doing again?" said Sero.

"Kirishima-Kun said that after (M/n)-Kun finished his lunch, we tell him Kirishima's in the library trying to study and for him to help! Then, Kiri's gonna tell Bakugou-Kun he's going to the bathroom, and (M/n)-Kun will have to sit with Bakugou until Kiri returns!" explained Mina.

"When will Kiri return?" asked Denki.

"He won't, you dummy." The pink skinned girl slapped his chest lightly. "Now eyes sharp! The moment his plate is empty, we tell him to meet them in the library!"

The bakusquad nodded and went back to waiting. Meanwhile, someone had just knocked his elbow into the back of Izuku's scalp.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big I accidentally hit into it."