Chapter fifteen

Jungkook: Goodnight Jagi.

I stopped on my tracks and face him.

He ended the call and look at me weirdly. Gosh, it's embarrassing. It's good that I didn't say goodnight to him or else I will hate myself more for doing that.

Jungkook: What are you staring at?

Ji Yoo: Who are you talking to?

I ignored his question.

Jungkook: My baby Jennie. Why? Wait don't tell me, you thought that I was saying goodnight to you?

I blush because of embarrassment.

Ji Yoo: N-no, why would I?! Gotta blast!

Jungkook: I don't think so! That's what your face says!

He yelled from the downstairs while I cover my ears and enter inside my room. I let myself slide on the door covering my face.

Ji Yoo: Are you crazy Ji Yoo?! Why would you think he was talking to you! He is even your enemy not a lover! I already have a boyfriend while he have a girlfriend.

Ji Yoo: I should sleep now.

I head to my bed,closing my laptop and putting it on the nightstand before laying on the bed and slept.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Earlier

I was talking to Jennie through the phone.

📱: How'd I wish you were getting married to me not to that Ji Yoo.

Jungkook: Yeah me too. But we don't have a choice. My parents force me to.

📱: Baby it was getting late. I have to sleep now. Goodnight baby!

Jungkook: Goodnight Jagi!

I ended the call and saw Ji Yoo staring at me weirdly.

Jungkook: What are you staring at?

Ji Yoo: Who are you talking to?

Why is she asking me about this?

Jungkook: My baby Jennie. Why? Wait don't tell me you thought that I was saying goodnight to you?

Then I saw her suddenly blush. I want to laugh at her face but I don't want her to notice why I'm being a weirdo. Bad boys always have a cold face remember? Mostly when it comes to girls but when it comes to acting it's fine.

Ji Yoo: N-no, why would I?! Gotta blast!

She runs upstairs quickly.

Jungkook: I don't think so! That's what your face says!

I yelled from here and chuckled because of her actions.

Jungkook: She is cute. I have to admit it.

I think about how she blush earlier and how she stutter making me laugh.

Jungkook: She was also

.

.