Chapter twenty

Next Day

I walk to school today because I was not in the mood to ride a car so Jungkook just let me walk. I enter the school and saw Eunwoo alone, approaching him and hugging him from behind.

Ji Yoo: Good Morning Baby!!

Eunwoo hold my arms and removed them to face me.

Eunwoo: Good morning Jagi!

He hold into my hands interlacing them and came in the university knowing that the bell will rang any time so we have to hurry.

Eunwoo:Have you seen Areum?

Ji Yoo: I thought both of you are together?

Eunwoo: No, I just came here and didn't see her.

Ji Yoo: Let me call her.

I reach my phone on my pockets and dial Areum's number.

I've been ringing her phone then she answered.

Ji Yoo: Areum why are you not in the campus??

📱: I'm sorry Ji Yoo but I'm in the hospital since I got into a little accident.

Ji Yoo: WHAT?! Okay okay me and Eunwoo will go there as soon as possible okay and explain to us what happened once we get there.

📱: What about your class?

Ji Yoo: You're more important! Wait for us there okay?

📱: Arraso.

Eunwoo: So where is she??

Ji Yoo: She is in the hospital! She said she got into a little accident.

Eunwoo: Then let's go!

Me and Eunwoo rush out of the campus and headed to his car. I sat on the passenger seat while he does the same but on the driver seat. He started the engine and drive to the hospital.

HOSPITAL

I went to the counter and ask the nurse to know where is her room.

Ji Yoo: Excuse me where is Bae Areum's room?

Nurse: Room 110 ma'am on the third floor right side.

Ji Yoo: Thank you.

We both ran to the elevator and press the number 2. We waited impatienly when I heard a 'ding' sound and the elevator opened. We rush out and search for the room. Then I saw Areum's Room.

110 - Bae Areum

I turned the knob slowly and enter inside. There I saw Areum eating while Jinyoung is feeding her.

Areum: Hey guys!!

Ji Yoo: Hey Areum how are you feeling? Hi Jinyoung!

I look at Jinyoung who is sitting beside Areum.

Eunwoo: Who is he?

Jinyoung: I'm Bae Jinyoung Areum's older brother.

Eunwoo: Oh, nice to meet you!

They shake hands to not be rude and smiled.

Ji Yoo: Good thing you are here!

Jinyoung: It's about my sister we are talking about so I should really be here. You are married right?

Ji Yoo: How did you know?

Jinyoung: Areum told me about it that you are arranged to be married with someone.

Eunwoo: Areum what happened to you?

I noticed that he was trying to change the topic and he was holding on his tears.

Areum: I was riding on my bicycle that time then I was using my phone to change my music but when I look up I saw a kid on my way I manage to avoid him but fall off. It was just a minor injury so no worries.

Areum smiles widely.

Areum: Did you just skip school to come here?

Ji Yoo: Of course! You are my best friend since we are young so I have to stay with you to make sure you are alright!

I smile sincerely.

Few Hours Later

Areum was sleeping peacefully now. me, Eunwoo and Jinyoung were talking about life or something until Jinyoung got a call.

Jinyoung: Oh, excuse me guys I have to answer this first.

He walk out the room to answer the call and now awkward silence appeared until Eunwoo spoke.

Eunwoo: Did Jungkook did what he suppose to do?

Ji Yoo: What do you mean?

Eunwoo: Didn't he promise to be nice to you starting from now?

Ji Yoo: Yeah, he promise and he start being nice to me. Why did you suddenly ask?

Eunwoo: It's just I'm worried about you. He might hurt you again like he did last time but worser.

I hold his hand and he look up at me worriedly.

Ji Yoo: That won't happen again okay? I won't let him hurt me again.

Then Jinyoung came back in.

Jinyoung: Sorry guys but our parents needs me so I have to go. Can you watch Areum while I'm not here and make sure she was okay? She will be discharge tomorrow morning and I already payed for the hospital bill.

Eunwoo: We will.

Jinyoung: Bye guys!!

Then he left again leaving us in a pure silence. I don't know why but I suddenly yawn.

Eunwoo: There's a sofa. You sleep first.

Ji Yoo: No I'm not tired. I should stay up.

Eunwoo: Don't be stubborn and sleep there. It is already 10:03 pm so sleep.

Ji Yoo: Fine..

I walk towards the sofa and lay there to sleep but I keep turning because I felt cold. Then I felt arms wrapped around me and I already felt warm. I look up and saw Eunwoo smiling widely at me and was hugging me keep me warmth. I feel more inlove with his smiles by now. He looks like an angel.

Eunwoo: I know that I'm handsome but you look really tired so go get some rest now.

I nodded and started to fall asleep.

Eunwoo P.O.V

I sigh when she fall asleep and stare at her features.

Eunwoo: When will you stop talking about your married life when I'm with you? My heart aches knowing that my girlfriend is married to her rival yet you tell him to be your friend so he can change. I just have to hold on my tears to not cry infront of people.

I kept on telling stories and what I feel around her even though she can't hear me.

Eunwoo: Goodnight Jagi.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard her mumble

Ji Yoo: I love you to the moon and back Jagi...

To Be Continued...