Chapter forty-three

Ji Yoo's P.O.V

It's been a few days since Jungkook is still in that condition. I wanted to bring him to the hospital but he insist that we can just let it be, I don't want to see him suffer. He always hides the keys from me so I could not bring him to the hospital.. I tried bringing him to the hospital by calling a cab but he really does not want to go.

Jungkook: Sweetheart, I'll go to work now.

He was about to go out but I stopped him and face him.

Ji Yoo: No, don't go.

Jungkook: Why not?

Ji Yoo: You are sick. Just rest here and don't go to work for one week.

Jungkook: But Sweetheart-

Ji Yoo: No more buts. Put your bag on the sofa and rest. You already insist to not go to the hospital so I also insist that you rest.

He did what I said and sat on the sofa massaging his forehead.

Ji Yoo: See, you are already stressed and tired. I'll get you some water.

I got to the kitchen to get a glass of water and came back from where he was handing him the water.

Jungkook: Thanks sweetheart.

He put the glass on the mini table and let himself rest by leaning on the sofa and his face was facing the ceiling. His eyes were closed and moth parted apart showing his bunny teeth.

Ji Yoo: Cute.

I giggle at the sight infront of me.

Jungkook: Thanks. I heard that.

His lips form a wide smile making him look cute.

Ji Yoo: You are always cute but not always handsome.

Jungkook: Ouch.

He pretends to be hurt and pout.

Ji Yoo: Just change into your regular clothes again and rest. You cannot rest wearing your tuxedo.

He go upstairs and change his clothes. While waiting, I got a call from an unknown number.

Ji Yoo: Hello? Who is this?

📱: It's me Suga. I got the number from Areum.

Ji Yoo: So why did you call me?

📱:To tell you that Haneul has a plan to ruin your relationship with Jungkook. She will make your life miserable.

My eyes widden at what he just spilled. Then I remember the time when she was holding my phone when we are hanging out and when she came to the restaurant where me and Jungkook was supposed to date.

Ji Yoo: Now it makes sense.

📱: What do yah mean?

Ji Yoo: I'll explain someday. So tell me what is her plan?

📱: She didn't tell me how she would ruin your relationship but what I know is she wanted to get Jungkook from you and own him as he was hers. She wanted to involve me in her plan but–

Ji Yoo: What the fuck! Did you just agree with her?!

📱: Idiot. Why would I tell you the plan if I was involved? You should use your brain sometimes you know.

Ji Yoo: Okay I'm sorry. Continue.

📱: I didn't agree with her because I know how much you love each other and I don't want to ruin it. She is also my ex- girlfriend that is why she knows me.

Ji Yoo WHAT THE! How come she become your ex?!

📱: We break up years ago because I can't handle her attitude. She is bossy,looks like a slut and always wanted me to buy her expensive gifts and then I caught her with another man the day before we broke up.

Ji Yoo: She really is a slut.

📱: Exactly

Ji Yoo: Anyways I have to go. Thanks for informing me about her plan.

📱: Anything for the both of you.

Then I hang up, I massaged my forehead as I kept tapping my feet on the floor.

Jungkook: What's the matter?

He appeared out of nowhere and face me, caressing my cheeks and removing the phone that was on my face.

Ji Yoo: I was just worried.

Jungkook: Worried for what?

Ji Yoo: For our sakes.

Jungkook: Can you explain?

Ji Yoo: Suga told me–

He cut me off me once he heard Suga's name.

Jungkook: You seriously believe him?

Ji Yoo: He is my bestfriend and he became one of Haneul's ex!

Jungkook: Wait, what the hell?

Ji Yoo: So let me finish and you'll know!

Jungkook: Okay chill sorry.

Ji Yoo: Suga told me that someone wanted to break us apart so she could steal you from me and she wanted to make my life fall apart and miserable so she could own you and marked you as hers.

Jungkook: WHAT?! Who the hell is that person?!

Ji Yoo: Your childhood friend, Haneul.

Jungkook: She would never do that!

He denied to believe in me making me scoff.

Ji Yoo: You don't believe me?

Jungkook: FREAKING YES!

He shouted a little loud as I flinched.

Ji Yoo: When is the last time I lied? And do you want me to explain why I would say it is her?

Jungkook: Sure, explain briefly.

He cross his arms and look a little cold at me. Tears started to form on my eyes but that doesn't matter now.

Ji Yoo: Remember the day me and Haneul hang out? She was the one who replied to your messages not me because I was trying some clothes that time. Remember the night that we should have a date? Do you even wonder why Haneul know about us having a date? Like I said she was the one who replied and she was planning that she was the one who will come to our date not me.

I breath heavily and continue my words.

Ji Yoo: After seeing her, Haneul walk away. You see Suga and Haneul together right? They were together years ago but I just know it now since he just told me earlier. Haneul told Suga that she was planning to ruin me to get you from me and you could be hers. Don't you see? How she is making a way to shoo me away like a dog so both of you could have a time alone together? Haneul planned to involve Suga in her evil plans but Suga declined because he knows that we are married but still Haneul insisted that he would steal you from me.

I sigh after explaining everything to him.

Ji Yoo: There is my explanation enough?

Jungkook: A little. Give me tomorrow a better excuse about why on earth she would do that.

Ji Yoo: Okay fine! Tell her that we would hang out again tomorrow and go shopping, I'll show it to you tomorrow.

Jungkook: Sure then. Let's go upstairs and cuddle, the situation what I just heard right now made me stress.

Ji Yoo: Sorry, I just told you about it so you could be alert to your surroundings. I didn't want to break your friendship I was just doing this for our sakes.

I said as we had arrived at our room and turn on the television to watch some movies while we are cuddling.

To Be Continued...