Chapter forty-four

PARKING OF THE MALL

Haneul: Hey Ji Yoo!!

She greeted me as soon as we saw each other in the parking lot of the mall.

Ji Yoo: hey buds!

We both hug each other as a greeting and let go afterwards.

Haneul: What's with the sudden invite?

Ji Yoo: I just wanna talk to you about Jungkook.

I look at her seriously as I was preparing my phone so I could record our conversation as that is what I promised to Jungkook.

Haneul: What about it?

She crossed her arms and lifted her left eyebrow.

Ji Yoo: Do you like my husband?

I emphasize the word 'husband' as she was glaring at me.

Haneul: Yes and why do you ask?

She step forward a little with a chuckle.

Ji Yoo: What is your plan?

Haneul: And why would I tell you?

She smirk while I scoff.

Ji Yoo: You are already exposed, Suga explained and told me about your plan so just give up and let us live in peace.

Haneul: Okay fine, I planned to separate the both of you so Jungkook would be only mine because since childhood days I had a crush on him so he should be mine but you block my way so he could be yours! You both want to live in peace right? Well, I can help you live in peace but not with Jungkook.

She smirk again but this time it was more obvious.

Ji Yoo: and what will you do– what the heck! Let me go!

She gripped onto my arms and show me her pocket knife.

Haneul: You see this shiny pocket knife right? If you don't go away from Jungkook, I will stab you right away.

She gritted her teeth while I just laugh it off holding her arms and kicking her back making her fall down.

Haneul: You bitch!

Ji Yoo: Well, who cares if I'm the bitch? Hmm how about I'm the bitch and you are the slut? Slut sounds perfect on you.

I sat down to reach her level and hold her chin.

Haneul: JUNGKOOK WILL BE MINE!

Ji Yoo: Shhh. Honey, whatever you say and whatever you do, nothing will change and you? You will remain as the slut and a third wheel to us.

I smile fakingly to tease her and let go of her chin harshly.

Haneul: NO–

Ji Yoo: Okayy bye sweetie!

I was about to leave but I stopped from walking and made her heard the record a little.

Haneul: The fuck dude!

Ji Yoo: You are extremely welcome buddy!

I made a pout face and completely leave waving her a goodbye. I go back to our house using my car, well Jungkook let me use my car only today but next time I should only use a taxi again tsk.

HOME

I arrived home and parked the car on the garage, quickly going inside to see Jungkook watching football and I gained his attention making him stand up instantly and stand near me.