Chapter twenty-six

Ji Yoo: C'mon Eunwoo! Remove the blindfold now, I wanna see!

Eunwoo: We are almost there.

Ji Yoo: But we have been walking for minutes now!

Eunwoo: Trust me. You'll have a smile on your face when you see the surprise later.

Ji Yoo: You better make sure.

I chuckle while he still holds my hand guiding me to where we will go. Suddenly, he let go of my hand making me worried.

Ji Yoo: Eunwoo?

Eunwoo: Calm down. I will not leave you here. Okay I'll remove your blindfold on the count of three.

He counted before removing the blindfold that is covering my eyes and I slowly open my eyes. I'm infront of an arcade!! ARCADE!!

Ji Yoo: Arcade?! Thank you so much Eunwoo for bringing me here!

I hug him tightly while he just laugh and hug me back. I let go of the hug and go inside started playing.

Time Skip!

Ji Yoo: Thanks Eunwoo!

Eunwoo: For what?

Ji Yoo: For making me happy.

Eunwoo: It's one of my responsibilities to make you happy as your boyfriend.

He caress my cheek and kiss me for three seconds then pulling away.

Ji Yoo: Be careful on driving okay?

Eunwoo: Yeah. Go inside now bye Jagi!

He waves at me and headed to his car.

Ji Yoo: Bye Jagi!

I wave back at him and he starts driving away. I went inside the house and it was really quiet. I put my purse on the counter and drink some water. Then headed to my room, taking a quick shower and changing onto my pj's. I scroll on my instagram first before heading to sleep.

Next Day

MORNING

Jungkook: Hey Ji Yoo!! Wake up!!

He shouted very loud like he is waking up the neighborhood.

Ji Yoo: Quiet!

I said as I put my face on the pillow but he took away the pillow from me and the blanket.

Ji Yoo: Kyah!!

Jungkook: You wake up now! Don't you know what time is it now?!

Ji Yoo: Then what time is it?

Jungkook: It's 1:00 o' clock in the afternoon!

I averted my gaze towards him and sat up shock.

Ji Yoo: Why did you not wake me up?!

Jungkook: I'm doing it right now but seems like you are so tired. What did you and Eunwoo did yesterday that made you this tired?

Ji Yoo: We just play in the arcade and go to the restaurant to arranged Taehyung's and Areum's date, have some dinner and we went out to the park to take fresh air and he send me home then he drove off going back home.

Jungkook: Wow, I just asked where did you go but you said every detail.

Ji Yoo: cause you always ask me about it whenever I leave so I prepared an answer.

I said in english making him confused as his eyebrows are furrowed.

Jungkook: Eh what?

Ji Yoo: I said I know that you will ask it so yeah.