Chapter forty-six - End

The End?

Ji Yoo's P.O.V

Next Day!

ROOM

The table where me and Jungkook will have a date later is already prepared. Thanks to Suga and the workers who helped. Jungkook still doesn't know about it because I wanted it to be a surprise. It's already 7:08 pm. I was getting ready and already told Jungkook to get ready and wear a nice outfit.

I look at my wardrobe. Shit, I don't wanna wear this short dresses or else Jungkook would be mad at me so I just decided to wear a cute outfit.

 Shit, I don't wanna wear this short dresses or else Jungkook would be mad at me so I just decided to wear a cute outfit

I matched it with a light makeup and put my hair down.

I go outside the room and saw Jungkook waiting on the couch as I go downstairs, he was wearing this;

Ji Yoo: Looking handsome as always!

Jungkook: and you are gorgeous as always! Anyways, where are we going at this time?

Ji Yoo: Just wait.

I get the house keys and the car keys going out and making sure the front door was locked before going to the restaurant.

Jungkook: Come on where are we going?

Ji Yoo: Just relax and you'll see!

Jungkook: awts.

He pouted but I just ruffled his hair and chuckle as I was driving then few minute later we have arrived, his eyes are widden and his mouth is parted apart as soon as he notice where we are.

Jungkook: This is Suga's restaurant right? How come we are here?

I just giggle and peck his lips as both of us get out of the car and get in.

"Good evening Mrs. and Mr. Jeon, this way."

The waitress bowed and lead us to the second floor where the V.I.P reservations are at. Two people were on the door where me and Jungkook will have a date. They bow to us and smile widely.