Chapter forty

KITCHEN

Ji Yoo: Hey kookie!

I walk downstairs as he was cooking lunch.

Jungkook: You're bored? Hm?

He asks as he was cooking kimchi. I nodded my head even when I know he can't see me.

Ji Yoo: Yes...

Jungkook: You and Haneul are close friends right? I can allow you to hangout with her later at 1:00 pm. Better?

Ji Yoo: REALLY?! Thanks! Owemji! You are the best husband!

I back hugged him, he holds my arms using his right arm and felt comfortable on this posture.

Jungkook:You can let go now because I will put the kimchi on the plate and will cook fried rice and bbq.

I let go of the hug letting out a cute giggle and let him do the cookings.

Time Skip!

MALL

Haneul: Good thing Jungkook let you hangout with me!

She giggle as she was checking out the clothes. I just stand there and watch her actions.

Haneul: Why don't you try this? I'm sure it will fit on you perfectly.

She handed me this outfit.

Ji Yoo: Sure! Can you hold my purse while I change?

I show her my purse, she stares at it then she nodded.

Ji Yoo: Great! Here.

She hold my purse and I walk to the fitting room.

Haneul's P.O.V

I heard her purse vibrated, making me look at it and took out her phone. I saw Jungkook's nickname so I open the message.

Sweetheart Kookie!
Hey sweetheart! Can we have our dinner date later? 6:00 pm. If that's okay to you?

Aww how sweet of him but got to ruin their date later.

Sweetheart Ji Yoo

Of course, why not? Where are we going to eat dinner?

Sweetheart Kookie!
Your favorite restaurant! Where we've met Suga your childhood friend remember that?

Wait, Suga?! My ex boyfriend?! It is Ji Yoo's childhood friend? Gosh she is totally more like a slut, we can also add desperate. Desperate for money.

Sweetheart Ji Yoo
Uhm what is the name of the restaurant again?

Sweetheart Kookie!
Seoul Restaurant. Be there at time okay? I love you!😘