Chapter thirty-eight

Jungkook: Baby, wake up..

He shake my body but I just make him face my back and cover my face with a pillow.

Jungkook: Don't be mad, please.

He pleaded so I sat up and look straight on the wall. As you can see, my eyes are red and swollen from crying last night.

Jungkook: Your eyes are red and swollen.

Ji Yoo: I know and so?

I said facing him with a cold face

Jungkook: Please forgive me.

Ji Yoo: Fine.

I walk away from him and head up to the bathroom, checking my eyes and it was really red and swollen. My pillo was soaked in tears last night also.

Ji Yoo: It's just a small matter Ji Yoo. You are really being immature.

I splash some water on my face and brush my teeth then I get out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook crying silently on my bed.

Ji Yoo: Hey sweetheart.

He averted his gaze towards me.

Jungkook: Sorry.

He stood up to hug me tightly and cry on my shoulder. I patted his hair and cry with him.

Ji Yoo: I'm sorry too. I'm being immature for crying on a small matter and not forgiving you.

He face me but his hands are still on my waist and shush me brushing my cheeks.

Jungkook: It was my fault, don't say sorry. You are not being immature, I'm the one who is immature because I got jealous seeing you with your bestfriend.

He repeated saying 'sorry'.

Ji Yoo: Okay, okay. That's enough. I forgive you, you forgive me. Enough of crying.

We wipe of each others tears and hugged.

Jungkook: We are being kids now.

He chuckle while wiping his last tear.

Ji Yoo: Wait what's that smell?

Jungkook: You'll know if you come downstairs!

He smiiled widely, ruffling my hair before leaving me dumbfounded.

Ji Yoo: What does he mean?

I just shrugged and follow him in the kitchen. There I saw two chairs across each other, two wine glass and there was rose petals scattered around. Jungkook was standing there with a bright smile on his face.

Ji Yoo: Jungkook, what is this?

He approach me and stand infront of me, not leaving his wide smile.

Jungkook: Well I ruined our date yesterday so I want to make it up for you by having another date. We can skip work and enjoy the day!

Ji Yoo: Omo..

I was blushing at this point because of what he said.

Jungkook: Haha you are so cute by the way this is for you, my beautiful wife

I chuckle at the word 'my beautiful wife' and he show me the bouquet of flowers. My red cheeks were completely visible and I was crying, tears of joy.

Ji Yoo: Thank you so much for this efforts you did just to make it up for our anniversary. You don't know how touched and happy I was.

Jungkook: Don't thank me, it is my responsibility to make you happy and feel loved.

I hug him tightly and he hug me back caressing my hair up and down. Then we slowly let go of the hug.