9

Your POV

"Hellooooo," I heard Jc call out as he walked into our apartment.

I groaned as I rolled over in bed.

"Y/n?" He called again, knocking on my bedroom door before opening it.

"Go away," I mumbled into my pillow as I heard his footsteps get closer.

"Y/n, it's almost three in the afternoon," Jc said as I heard his footsteps get closer to the bed.

"I don't care," I said, listening to him sigh.

He had come into my room this morning to let me know he was going somewhere, and I hadn't gotten out of bed all day. I had a dream that Lauren and I had finally worked out, and it took me completely by surprise.

I didn't plan on my day being like this. I thought I could just shake this off. I hadn't checked my phone all day either.

"You know, I figured you weren't feeling the best this morning..." he started, making me look up at him for the first time as I heard him walking back towards my bedroom door. "So, I brought backup."

I furrowed my eyebrows as he opened the door to reveal Camila, and even though my heart fluttered slightly when she smiled at me, I still felt like something was missing. I hated myself for feeling that way.

"I heard you've been having a rough day," she said as she walked in and Jc walked out.

"What did he tell you?" I asked as I sat up for the first time today.

"Not much, really," she smiled, sitting on the side of me. "He just told me that he might have some trouble getting you out of bed, so I came to help."

"I'm fine," I told her, ignoring the look she gave me.

"Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" She asked.

"Yea," I lied.

I wasn't about to tell her that the real reason I had been in bed all day was because of some dream I had about Lauren.

"Well, I can I help you out, but you're gonna have to get dressed," she smiled as she stood up.

"How do you plan on helping me out, exactly?" I asked, removing the covers from my body and swinging my legs off the side of the bed to face her.

"My friends and I were planning on going out later. You think you're up for it?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

I thought about her offer for a second. Every cell in my body wanted to tell her no, but there was a little voice in my head telling me that it was worth a shot.

I wanted to forget about Lauren, even if it was just for the night.

"Yea," I answered. "I'm up for it."

-

"Is this any better than laying around in bed?"  Camila asked me as the loud music boomed throughout the club.

"Yes," I lied.

I didn't want to be here, but I didn't want to be at home either. Really, I just didn't want to be alone, and I definitely wasn't alone in this crowded club.

"Want a drink?" Camila asked me as she led me to the bar.

"Yes."

That time I wasn't lying. If I was going to be here, I might as well be drunk.

Camila giggled as she ordered two shots and two drinks, passing me a shot first and downing hers in the process.

"And here is your chaser," she told me as she handed me the glass of alcohol.

I smiled and accepted the glass, knowing that getting fucked up was the last thing I needed right now.

The rest of the night was a blur.

Camila and I played a little game which involved a couple more shots on both of our parts.

Eventually I found myself on the dance floor, Camila's front flush with my back as everyone continued to dance around us.

I was hot, and I couldn't tell if it was from the crowd surrounding us or the way Camila and I's bodies were moving together.

I wanted her even though I knew it wasn't a good idea and I'd probably regret it in the morning. I wanted to feel something other than what I had been feeling for months.

"Can we go back to your place?" I whispered in her ear, knowing that this wouldn't be happening if we weren't both drunk.

Camila nodded, pulling out her phone and calling for an uber as we made our way out of the club.

I could feel the tension in the car the whole way back to her place, and the hand she had placed on my upper thigh wasn't helping me calm down. As we made our way inside our hands started roaming more.

"Camila," I moaned when she pushed me against a wall and her lips attached to my neck.

"Bed?" She asked, pulling away and scanning my face.

I immediately nodded, allowing her to lead me to her bedroom. I stripped off the dress I was wearing, watching her pull her shirt over her head as well.

"God you're perfect," she said as she let her hands glide over my curves before removing my bra.

I blushed as I laid back on her bed and pulled her into a heated kiss. She kissed me back instantly, letting one of her hands travel to my covered center and applying light pressure that made me squirm.

"Baby," I moaned, locking my arms around her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, and it made my heart flutter that she was asking for permission.

"Please," I basically begged.

Camila leaned down and kissed my lips briefly as she slipped off my underwear, leaving me completely naked beneath her.

"Mila," I said, getting her attention. "I need you."

Camila nodded, letting her hand travel to my center and put pressure on my clit. I let out a breathy moan as her hand worked, her lips gliding across my neck and chest.

Just when I was about to beg for more, she dipped two fingers into me. My back arched off the bed and she pumped them in and out at a medium pace. Her lips disconnected from my neck, moving to kiss mine.

I kissed back as best as I could, but it got difficult as she started to curl her fingers and hit the perfect spot.

I felt myself start to approach my climax, reaching it completely when she picked up the pace and used her other hand to put pressure on my clit.

She let me ride it out, allowing me to catch my breath before she moved back over me and kissed my lips gently.

I kissed back, whimpering slightly when she pulled away. I made a move to get on top of her, but she stopped me and sent me a smile.

"Tonight was for you," she said before she left the room, coming back with a damp rag to rid my face of makeup.

I allowed her to do so, almost falling asleep as she finished up and walked away put the rag somewhere.

When she came back I allowed her to get comfortable in bed before I cuddled up to her, almost immediately falling asleep.