Epilogue

Your POV

6 Months Later

I checked my phone again as I sat in bed. Lauren hadn't texted me back in about eight hours.

She had been on tour for about two months now and the only time she wasn't texting me was when she was performing or we were on FaceTime. I knew she wasn't performing because today was her off day, so I didn't know why she wasn't responding.

She wasn't supposed to be coming home for another week and I was really starting to miss her.

I took a deep breath as I laid back in bed. It was almost one in the morning. I felt myself start to drift off, but just before I could succumb to my tiredness there was a knock on my apartment door.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I groaned to myself.

I stayed in bed with the hope they would just go away, but of course I wasn't that lucky. Whoever was at my door knocked again.

This time I swung my legs out of bed, not even bothering to put on a pair of shorts on my way out of the bedroom.

"It is one o'clock in the fucking morning so whoever this is you better and a really good explanation-" I ranted before stopping dead in my tracks as I saw who was standing in my doorway.

"Did I wake you up? Is that why you're so grumpy?" My girlfriend asked.

I didn't answer her questions before jumping into her arms. She hooked her arms around my legs as she held me close, laughing into my hair when I snuggled my face into her neck.

"Missed me?" She asked.

"Yes," I mumbled before letting her put me down.

When I was back on my feet I leaned up to peck her lips before punching her in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" She asked as she grabbed my hands so I couldn't hit her again.

"That's for not answering me for eight hours. I was worried!" I exclaimed before turning to walk back to my bedroom.

"I'm sorry! I wanted to surprise you," she said as she followed me.

"Well you accomplished your goal while also managing to worry the hell out of me," I told her as I laid back in bed.

Lauren rolled her eyes before kicking off her shoes and crawling up to me.

"Let me make it up to you," she said as she hovered over me, leaning down so our faces were merely inches apart.

I felt my breathing pick up as her hands glided over my body.

"How?" I asked through a whisper, watching the smirk on her face grow wider.

She gripped my thighs and leaned down to connect our lips in a passionate kiss.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth as she hooked her fingers in my panties, pulling them down quickly.

"I love you," she mumbled against my lips as she scanned her eyes over my body, licking her lips when she saw my exposed center.

"I love you too."

She glanced up to make sure I was okay with what was happening before leaning down and connecting her mouth to my clit. My hands flew to weave through her hair as she sucked harder, using her hands to keep my legs apart.

Moans escaped from my lips as she entered me with her tongue. She sucked harshly on my center, sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body.