A Spot of Revenge

~Sam

The past two weeks had been less than ideal. 

As expected, some small rebellions had risen up from the demand for new blood samples. There were those simple humans of Imperion City Double Three who thought the order was unfair. Unfair. Ha. As if Sam cared for such frivolities. 

Unfair was an entire country practically burning its own elected leaders at stake, and then breaking out into wide spread chaos and genocide all because they didn't think their new alien overlords should be able to rule. That didn't stop the Imperion from taking over. Not when the humans killed millions of their own kind. Not when they massacred men, women , and children, all in the name of freedom. 

All they did was prove that they didn't deserve true equality, nor the gifts with which they were given. Truly, the Imperion could've landed, collected all the omegas and any persons of interest, and simply decimated the entire planet without feeling more than a momentary bit of remorse. But instead, they'd allowed the fickle humans to wreck their own country past the point of possibility, and given them homes to return to once they were finished with their petty violence. Sam had long since learned that humans were an unappreciative species though, so he neither held his breath for their thanks, nor expected them to understand the lengths with which he'd gone to ensure they remained alive and healthy. Not mere continents  over, one General Aurial had gathered the omegas of a small civilization together, and then proceeded to bomb the remaining population until absolutely nothing was left. Sam could've just as easily done that, but then again, he would've lost his slippery little omega in the process...

And she was an omega, of that he was certain. Nights spent awake and restless, his beast unchecked, meant nothing other than the lack of their proper mate. And they couldn't miss someone they'd never met, so... 

He'd tracked down the group responsible for the forged wristbands, after nearly a week spent scouring every dark corner of his city. Two had killed themselves before his Administrators had even broken through the reinforced doorway keeping them safe. The other three had been stone faced and unnervingly silent while being escorted to the Imperion center. Only one had cracked though, and Sam had to admit, it had been cathartic to beat the man senseless, to torture him until he'd given up something of interest. It hadn't been much, because the system in place had been cleverly designed, but Sam was offered a small glimpse of just how vast the underground network was. 

More promising than that, however, had been the name of a potential ally among the filthy rebellion. Humans were such predictable things, all it had taken was the guarantee of lavish life spent within the protection of the Imperion, and the insurgent had conceded to Sam's demands. One Mr.Richards Evans had imparted upon Sam the details of their monthly meetings, and expressly promised that the woman he sought was, in fact, an omega, and better still, would be brought along for their joining. What Mr.Richards didn't know, however, was that his longevity was no longer up for debate. When he'd sent out Administrators to rig the building with explosives, he hadn't been the slightest bit concerned whether the traitorous old bastard lived or died. 

He'd sat in wait, all too eager for the ensuing chaos that would follow the bombing. When the order had come in, the acknowledgement that his precious little deceiver was no longer protected by her commander, Sam had hesitated little before triggering the explosions. The entire bottom floor was blown, blocking all exits, and since his men had already taken out the guards holding the stairwell that led to the second floor, they just had to filter in through the hallways and start shooting anyone who wasn't the General's target.  What he hadn't accounted for, however, was the dire state of the building. What was meant to separate and inspire panic had turned into a near fatal event for more than just the humans stuck upon the second floor, and until he'd drifted from his chosen office up on the third level, Sam had genuinely been scared his omega might've been injured. But when he caught the subtle tickle of her scent, and his sensitive ears heard the strangled noise of her breathy fear, he'd settled instantly. 

His eyes had taken her in, traced the angles of her curves, and barely refrained from scowling at how she'd hidden her figure. There was enticing softness beneath the loose rags, he knew it, and the fact that she kept others from appreciating such an abundant bounty made him seethe internally. An omega like her, so ethereal as she shuddered beneath the pale sunlight, was meant to be displayed and worshiped properly. And damn the gods if her scent wasn't everything he'd hoped for and more, unhindered by the stinky musk of some mind altering herb. She smelled of the human fruit, crisp apples, and underneath that, hinted at floral orchids, sweet and seductive without being cloying. It was an addictive smell, and he greedily breathed in it, pointedly ignoring the responding twitch of his cock. He'd waited so long, he wasn't going to squander a moment that would be permanently committed to his memory by thinking with his dick. 

And so he purred out to her, voice dripping with contentment, and no small bit of excitement as well. "Tsk tsk, little girl. Don't you know it's not nice to lie?"