Another Door Opens

~Hi. Hello. Yes, I'm aware it's been awhile. I can only appreciate how patient ya'll have been, and reassert that I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!

 It's been a rough few weeks, and though I have a clearly defined start and finish for Deviant, sometimes the middle can get a bit skewered and require additional consideration. That being said, I'm so excited to offer a new chapter up, along with the hope that more will be coming soon. 

Ya'll are the absolute best <3 

~

There was something fundamentally wrong with her. 

In the arms of her enemy, Deviant had slept like a rock. Absolute dead weight. 

She awoke in the exact same position she'd passed out (minus the bound hands), sprawled across the alien Alpha's lap, limbs heavy and lifeless, telltale chill of drool tickling her chin. If her brutish captor was the slightest bit bothered by her less-than pleasant state, however, he kept it well contained. 

In fact, the soiled omega was given another rumbling purr when the first initial signs of stress were displayed, a soothing effort that drew her dazed gaze up towards masculine features. Dimple imprinted with the draw of a dazzling smirk, Sam smiled down at her as if she hadn't used his impressive body for her personal pillow after he'd thoroughly assaulted her. 

He portrayed an entirely different persona, cooing low in his throat while a wide palm stroked the back of her torn shirt. Yet to fully awake to the world and her dismal reality, Deviant allowed the manipulation, completely vulnerable to her own dynamic. 

It wasn't until a crackling voice broke through the aircraft's speakers that she began to regain a better sense of awareness. 

"Entering Imperion Base airspace. Please buckle for descent." The clinical female voice echoed out, light and emotionless while still giving Deviant cause to panic. 

Sam didn't falter as the omega tensed up though, merely lifted her from his lap and gently began to de-tangle her worn, now useless clothing from her shaking figure. Perhaps had she not been so exposed already, the pink haired human might've offered some form of resistance, but as it was, he'd seen nearly everything she had to offer, and with fear renewing the icy chill in her chest, she truly didn't have the energy to protest. 

Oddly enough, he allowed her to keep the thin sports bra, some small measure of modesty she'd not expected, considering his seed was an itchy dryness that painted her soft belly and the mound of her sex. 

Further still, he tugged his own shirt up and over his head, revealing the full expanse of his upper frame to her unprepared view. The male was built solidly, full of sharp planes and prominent muscles, all contained within beautifully tanned skin. But it was the pale pinkish white of scars that truly directed her attention, littered across outlined pectorals and broad shoulders, slashed across a chiseled stomach, and most notably, dragged horizontal from the very top of the right hip, all the way to his left. As if something impossibly sharp and precise had tried to gut him...

Abruptly, her pursuit was ended with the tugging of fabric over her head. Deviant made a soft, startled noise, instinctively reaching her arms out to fill the man made holes, and the shirt fluidly dropped down along her frame until it came to an end barely above her knee. 

Wide eyes turned to take herself in, and with a sniffle of something approaching disdain, she was hit with another wave of his scent. Her nose wrinkled even as answering tingles broke across her flesh, and the Alpha took keen notice of how her nipples pebbled beneath two layers of cloth. No comment was given as he hustled her back into her own seat though, and for that she was terribly thankful. Things were awkward enough as it was, and in her partially asleep state, Deviant had no idea how to properly respond to his considerations.