Part 1: Life

( Third person POV)

"The chemical formula for water is H2O, or in this case hydrogen dioxide, can anyone name the one more chemical formula that has to do with hydrogen and oxygen?"mr. Drew said

The class grew silent. Everyone turning the other direction.

" Anyone? "He said

Nothing.

" oh come on guys, this is not hard! "He whined"Come for the love of god, Someone come up here please!?"

" I'll do it"someone said

Mr. Drew smiled widely at the young girl in the back of the class. Her black sister locks with a red streak tied up into a nice bun. The dark brown skin tone shining from the sun near the window. A black hoodie and black jeans that completed her looks. The class looked at her in shock as she raised her hand.

"Oh ms. Carter you may"Mr Drew

The girl went up from her seat and walked with pride to the white board. She took a black whiteboard marker, slowly uncapped it and pointed it to the board. There she wrote down the formula swiftly and gracefully as the class gasped in awe. When she was done she capped it back on before putting it back where she found it.

" is that it? "She said

" Thats...that's perfect Michelle, At least someone has the guts to come up unlike you fools"

The bell suddenly rung and the class darted out of there.

"Bye Mr Drew"she smiled

" goodbye Ms Carter"he said

Michelle left the classroom with a smiled on her face. The kids at school loved her. Boys would go after her since she was so pretty to them.

But the thing was that there was something off about her. Something that no one ever knew. Only her and the people she was close with.

What is that secret? Well here's a hint. Michelle is not just any ordinary girl. I'm fact she's not a girl at all. Her real name isn't really Michelle Carter.

This is Michael Jackson disguised as a girl. He has been like this for a year now and has never told anyone. I'm fact he never wants to tell anyone at all. This is his life. Life after the incident.

(Michael's POV)

Why does the kids in to class have to leave me to be the one to saves their butts? I mean Why can't they just study like I do?

Never mind.😑

I went into the bathrooms to use the bathroom silently to myself. Luckily there was no girls in the bathroom when is as there. Thank god!

When I was done I got out and washed my hands but then I see a girl behind me. A girl I knew to well.

"Sasha?" I said

"Hey boo"she said"I'm just checking on you"

"Well...thanks I guess"