Part 6: Welcome

(Michael's POV)

"Girls, I'm only going to be two blocks away"I said packing the last of my things

" I know, but we are so use to you being here that we actually have that feeling of seperation"Alex whined

"Your like a child to us"Rachel said

" I understand, but I promised Caleb that I was going to move to his place after graduation, don't worry, I'll still come over for training and everything else "

"We'll miss you bud"Alex sighed

" me too"I smiled

I took my stuff to the front door and unlocked it with the key they gave me. I still have access to the house though. I gave the two goodbye huge before going down the street to his house. It was hot out but I didn't care. However I did feel like is as going to pass out one time.

Finally I made it to my new home. I knocked on the door, eating for him to answer. The door slowly opened and he peeked out with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome home Michael" he said"Come in"

He helped me put my stuff were they belong and gave me the key to the house. Including the key to the garage.

"So, what's going to happen now?" I asked

"Well I'm going to work"he said

" Work, yeah I should be search for a... "

"No!"

" Huh? "

"You are not working"he said

" but why, I want to get a job"

"Sorry Mike but I want you to relax and have free time"

"But isn't getting a job normal"

"Some people don't wanna get jobs, and I want to be the man of the house." he said"Just get yourself settled"

"Fine, if you must"

" besides an old man like you should be taking naps and stuff like that"

"I am not old you jackass!" I screamed

"Oh don't worry Michael I even mushed up your food for you so you can eat it easier"he teased

"You are this close to a fist to the face!"

"I'm just kidding Michael, geeze"he laughed" I need to go Babe, see you a 7"

He took his work bag with him and went off. I decided to get myself comfortable at my new bedroom. Since I'm going to be in their a lot. I don't mind because he really pleasures me, and not to mention he is sexy.

Did I just say that?

No, I didn't!😝

Meanwhile...heaven's court...

(Third person POV)

"But my king, I don't see and changes in your seed"Ezera said with worry

" The effects are taking over, their just doing it slowly"he said"don't worry, it won't be long"

"But what was that switch suppose to do to him anyway?" Gabriel asked

"I blocked his other personalities for half a century dear brother, he had no idea this part of him existed"

"Like in what way?"

"How can I explain this...well...he has the personalities of me and acts like me but In a normal human scale, but the thing he doesn't have was..."

The two looked confused by his words wondering what would his seed lacked of his persona but their eyes then shot out in realization of the one thing about him that their king doesn't have.

" YOU DON'T MEAN...THAT!? "Ezra screamed

" Ahuh, and in a span of a week my seed will finally see the answer to his problems"he smirked"And his desires"

"But how does that have to go with stopping Satan?"

" you'll see in the time, now my father is waiting for me and I must not be late, goodbye"

He vanished into thin air while the two angels looked at the girl laying on the bed knowing what was going to happen to her.

"This is going to be a crazy week"Ezra sighed

" I hope you know what you're doing my king"Gabriel sighed

" ICE CREAM!" someone shouted

"But how about we grab a cone"He smiled

" sure why not"Ezra shrugged

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)