Part 16: The gift

(Caleb's POV)

"No...way" Marcus said in shock

I looked dead straight at the taller older looking man in front of me. The pale white skin, the unique jaw frame and that long wavy hair that fell to his shoulders. This was him. The person that made me feel attracted to him in the first place.

"How...how did you do that!?" I said

"It's a temporary spell, I'll be back to what I was at sunrise"he said"Which gives me enough time to give you my gift"

"What gift?"

He went over to me. At this moment I felted like a tiny bug from his POV. He carressed my face and planted a kiss on my cheek. I shivered at the feeling. It was intoxicating .

"Oh Daddy, I know how much you go crazy seeing me like this...so I'm going to make your fantasies a reality"he said" That also goes for you Master, I haven't forgotten about you "

"What are you going to do to us"Marcus asked

" on your knees. "He commanded us

We got off of the chairs, in our knees waiting for more instructions. He was wearing a tux by the way. He took off his tie along with his coat, Belt, pants shirt and all the way until he was completely naked. He wasn't wearing any boxers.

Marcus looked at him in shock. His eyes were focusing on his crotch area.

" Oh Lord you have been blessed! "He said

He laughed.

" want a taste"he smirked

"Oh yeah!" he said "Let me have it!"

It was that simple. I watched patiently as I saw my counterpart enjoying giving a blow job to my boyfriend. I knew I was next.

Meanwhile...

(Janet's POV)

"So that's what he's doing"Randy said

"Yeah there is nothing wrong with that at all...right?" I said

"Guys, I think we should leave them alone, they are just doing what relationships do"

"Yeah, this was a bad idea"Jermaine sighed

I shut off the cameras and we all went to sleep. I just hope Michael doesn't find out about this.

(Caleb's POV)

" your turn daddy"Michael giggled after he finished Marcus off"Open wide"

Authors note: warning, sexual content coming right at you. This is not a joke!

(Michael's POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for him to do it. He seem more harder on me than Marcus was so I had to get use to it. I mean this was the first time I have ever done something like this so I'm a little new to it.

"Caleb...stop!" I shouted

He pulled out confused and frustrated.

"What the hell!" He shouted

"Sorry"I sighed"It's just that you were sucking too hard"

"Oh, I didn't mean to, I know you are still getting use to it"he said

" it's okay honey...but I want to do something else"

"Oh really what's that"

"Can i...top you this time"

"Sure"he smirked

" hey let me have some fun too"Marcus said

"I know"I laughed

I love them both. I want them to be with me forever.

Meanwhile...heaven's court...

(Third person POV)

" My king, I just got news from Ezra that Satan it planning to attack soon"Gabriel said

"I've should of known"he said"I'll inform my father about this"

He went over to the huge golden door. Every angel knew that it was were God lies. Jesus slowly opened the door and went up to his creator .

"What has you so worried my son?" he asked him

"It's Satan, he's about to attack soon, should I sent an army to stop them?"

" not yet, your objective right now is to make sure that Michael does not die, no matter what happens "

"I understand father"

"Good, now for now prepare yourself for judgment day, I'll see you later."

Earth...

(Michael's POV)

"Wow...that was...awesome!" Marcus said"Whoo! "

"I know it's felted good"I smiled

" thank you for this Michael "Claeb said

" no problemo my dude"

"Hey, what's with the teddy bear" Marcus wondered

I saw him looking at the bear that was lying on the coffee table.

"Oh it was gift from my siblings"I said

I picked up the big teddy and started toying with it around. But then I saw something strange in one of the eyes. I took a closer look and I began to go into rage.

" Michael...are you alright "Caleb asked me

"Alright....ALRIGHT...my siblings have been spying on us!" I shouted

"How! ?" Marcus said

"There's a camera in the bear"I said"...Oh shit !"

I grabbed my clothes and I ran upstairs to the bedroom. I searched all over the place until I found another camera hidden under the shelve. I even going another one in the living room.

"I'm gonna kill them!" I screamed

"So they saw everything!?" Marcus screamed

"Yes!" I shouted

Oh they just need with the wrong Jackson! 👿

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)