Part 13: Exposed

(Michael's POV)

It was no use trying to get out of it. Not did I want to get out of it.

"Look, my name is not Michelle Carter...it's me...Michael" I said

They gasped

"Whoa, I did not see that coming ." Sasha said with shock

"But...how! ?" Mother asked"You were dead, we saw you... "

"I wasn't dead, I was in a coma"I said" And those two girls were the ones who were supposed to take care of me, they didn't steal my body, I followed them home, once they found me they turned me into a girl so I could blend in, but then I wanted to come back home but some very bad people wanted to kill me, so I made the decision of leaving my old life. "

"We're sorry, Mrs. Jackson but we couldn't tell you what happened, to wouldn't believe us"Alex sighed

" I actually enjoyed the two years I living normally, I experienced school, prom, Friends, And most of all feeling happy, But then I saw how you Paris were devastated of me, and I felted guilty, I wanted to at least be there for your birthday...then...this happened "I sighed" I'm sorry I lied to you, all of you, so you hate me? "

My kids went up to me looking straight dead into my eyes. But then a smile appeared from this we faces. They all hugged me tightly but then started crying.

"Hate you, we love you dad!" Prince cried

"We're just glad you're alive!" Blanket sobbed

"Please don't ever scare like that again!" Paris cried

"I promise"I cried" I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, since I'm close to your age anyway"

"Oh dear Mike!" Janet shouted in joy"We missed you! "

"I miss you too sis"I smiled

My siblings gathered around me telling me to never leave them and stuff. I was just happy to be with them again. Then I looked at Sasha, Harriet and Jill. I went over to them and bowed my head in shame.

" Well, I guess you don't like me then huh"I sighed

"Oh my god!" Sasha squealed "My friend is the king of pop himself!"

" What could be any cooler than that!? "Jill smiled

" now I see why you didn't want to be around us in the locker rooms"

"Yeah, it's weird"

"But aren't you going to tell them about you having a boyfriend" Harriet said

"You have a boyfriend?" Mother gasped

Shit!

I turned around and my whole family was looking at me with shock.

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend, Caleb is my boyfriend" I said"And also...I'm gay. "

"You're what!?" They shouted