Part 9: New Michael

(Caleb's POV)

Michael still hasn't woken up from last night. It was so intense that he passed out after it. I had to carry him back home and let him rest. Marcus was right, he was being a pretender. He like it from the beginning. And I actually though otherwise.

Flash back...last night...

"I think I went too far in him"Marcus chuckled looking at the passed out Michael

" Well you were pretty rough with him"

"Well he needed to feel how wonderful it is to be gay Caleb, I was trying to make him embrace it more.

" I don't think he'll be like that when he wakes up"

"He will Pretty boy, I know he will"

"But I don't understand, he seem like a ladies man and the next thing I know he gay, how was that possible?"

" maybe something must of made him snap "

"I should take him home"

"See you later"

I put his clothes back on his body, carried him in my arms and went out of the door.

Present time...

When I was lost in my though I heard groaning from him next to me. He was slowly waking up and his eyelids slowly opened.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah"he said

" guess Marcus worn you out did he"I chuckled

"Ahuh"

He raised himself up from his pillow. Running his eyes and fixing his hair. He got on top of me smirking and pecking my cheek.

"But it was worth it"he said"I for one enjoyed him, I can't wait until I get seconds"

What the...😶

"You really mean that?"

" of course Caleb, I want him over at our place sometime so we can have some fun"

"Do you feel any shame or regret it embarrassment or anything of that matter?"

" I already told you I don't care about that anymore"He said "You shouldn't either"

"I just never seen you like this...at all"

"Well get use to it because for now on I want to have sex with as many men as I can, unless you don't like it"

" oh I'm game for that, I'm just want you to be sure about it"I smirked

"I am, Now let me see those gay porn comics you've been reading"

"As you wish"I said

I went into our closet and took out my stash of comics. He went into them and took one out to read.

" Ooh...I can't wait until I can get some men "He said as he read

" there's a gay club not that far from here, we can bring Marcus with us"

"But I'm a girl Caleb, they won't let me in"

"Well you can always pretend you are trans"

"Huh...it might just work"He said"Okay, so it's official we'll go Man hunting tomorrow night"

"Why tomorrow?"

" because I knew to go get some clothes to make me look sexy duh"he said"I need the men to be lured by my body as much as possible "

"Well Marcus works at Victoria's secret, maybe we might find something for your taste"

"Ooh maybe"he giggled"Let's go there after we have some fun"

"Mike?"

" Yes? "

"We're you lying when you said that you didn't remember you giving me a blow job?"

" Yes, and by the way...it was delicious "

"You pretender"

"I know Honey, and I'm no longer going to pretend anymore"he said

" but what about if your family finds out who you are"

"It won't happen"

"I know that, but what if there was a huge emergency that you have to spill the beans"

" Well...they'll just have to deal with it"

"Indeed, you really don't care at all"

"Nope"

I like this new Michael. He seems more open and less uncomfortable. But something still is bugging me. Is this still the one I know of is he a totally different person?

Meanwhile....heaven's court...

(Third person POV)

"It is almost time for the next faze to come to place dear brother"Jesus said

" of course my king, but are you sure that he will handle it? "Gabriel asked

" He will"

"But what about his family?"

" they'll know who he is soon enough"

"How?" Ezra said with confusion

"You'll see"he smirked"I've been waiting 2 thousand years for this moment, the time that the world will not be blinded by arrogance, hatred and denial, dear brothers, I will finally become whole!"

" exactly my king"Ezra smiled"Your plan will not fail! "

The moment was interrupted by Gabriel's growling stomach. He blush in embarrassment while Jesus just laughed.

"How about we go get some breakfast" He laughed

"Yeah" Gabriel said still blushing

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)