Part 19: Two souls formed to one

(Rachel's POV)

We all mourned as I held onto the lifeless body of my dear friend. The spell that was out on him broke. And now he was back to what he once was. Paris Cried into her Grandmothers dress while Caleb and Marcus just bowed their heads in despair. He risked his life to save us. And now...he's fine for good.

I placed his body on the ground and placed a coat over him. I let out a sigh before wiping me years off my Girlfriend's face. We all just stood their silent without anything else to say.

"Wow, I guess I was right all along"a chillin voice said inform of us

I looked up and saw the most horrific thing unwound ever see.

" SATAN! "I screamed

Everyone went into complete panic mode. I used my powers to place Michael's body backstage. The devil himself has returned.

" Oh don't worry, you'll feel far more worse than fear you mortals, I'll make sure that you feel pain! "

"You won't do any of that!" Alex shouted

"And how can you, without Michael you two are powerless, which means that I win!" he cackled

"Don't be so sure You demon!" Gabriel snapped

"Oh shut up, and by the way where is Jesus any way, where is that smartass mortal you call king!?"He smirked"huh, I guess he isn't here, well then, time to get rid of you once and for all!"

" No! "I screamed

" too late human! "He cackled"you know what I'll start by killing you and your girlfriend!"

I knew that our power were weak against him. So I held into Alex and braced for the end.

"VICTORY IS MINE!!!! "

He threw a gigantic fire ball at us and I decided to kiss My dear Alex once more.

Goodbye world. Goodbye California...goodbye...

"Huh, how is that possible!!!!!!" he roared

"Huh?" We both said in confusion

I felt a strong energy of power behind us. I turned around and realized where it came from.

It was Michael. Back to his girl version of his self and glowing.

"You....YOU MEDDLING PEST!!!!" he screamed "You were dead!"

" oh dear Satan when will you ever learn that you can't kill something that is my essence "He smirked

Satan looked confused for a second until he began to chuckle to himself.

" Oh, I see what you did"he chuckled "I've should of known it was you behind this...Jesus Christ!"

" Jesus? "Alex said"What the hell are you talking about!"

Flashback earlier...