Part 12: Twist

(Michael's POV)

"Can you believe it!" Sasha squealed "We get to go to paris' birthday party, oh how did you managed to do that Michelle?"

" Uh...Luck I guess"I said

"But still, I don't get why she would invite us"Jill said

" Well you are my friends so I guess that's the reason"

"But how did it lead to this?" Harriet said

"We were supposed to take care of her father's body, but once we left we found out he was body snatched"Alex said

" they accused us of this but they realized it wasn't us, so as an apology they let us join"Rachel smiled

"Ooh"Sasha said

" Are you going to be okay"Caleb whispered

"Yeah"

"We're here everyone"The driver said"Please get out of the car in a formal fashion please"

We got out of the car as we went into some gates. We walked passed the rows of trees which lead to a mansion. I guess they moved after I somehow died. Which I wasn't even dead in the first place. In front of the doors was my mother and Paris. She looked older. Huh, even after two years she changed dramatically.

"Hello everyone"mother smiled

" oh my god! "Sasha squealed again"Your Katherine Jackson, oh I'm such a huge fan of your late son!"

" I can see that"she chuckled "And as for you two girls is this your niece?"

" Yeah, this is Michelle Carter"Alex said"her parents are overseas so she staying with us"

"Well you seems such a pretty girl"she said"And I get you all know my granddaughter"

"Oh you are so cute in person" Jill said

"Oh"she blushed" I'm flattered"

"Now how about you come in, the party if about to start"Mother said

We all went inside. She lead us to the backyard were the party was at. But instead I stopped and decided to explore the place.

I saw stairs that lead to the 2nd floor. I went up the stairs and saw a door cracked open. I peeked through the room and I then realized who's room it was.

I chuckled at the sight and went inside. I looked at her posters and her half done bed and the action figures she had on her shelf. I paused at the sight of a photo album laying on the desk. I looked at the photos until I looked at a picture of her and I. She was so happy.

" hey what are you doing in my room? "Someone said

" huh...oh sorry, I kinda get curious when I'm around new areas"I chuckled "Sorry"

"Oh it's okay" she smiled"I know you mean no harm"

"I see you really love your father do you"