Part 3: Sasha

(Michael's POV)

The school hell rung for the lunch period for school. I followed the herd of students as we all went to the cafeteria. I made myself my own lunch this time. A tofu Sandwich with curry powder. Good and Healthy for you.😋

I sat down on the tables placing my sack lunch on the table top. I took out my sandwich and my bottle of Apple juice and a chocolate cake spice from my bag. I unwrapped the same high and took a bite out of it. It was delicious. Then a group of girls came over to me, with Sasha in the middle of them with their lunches.

"Hey boo"She said"Mind if we sit with you?"

" No, Not at all"I smiled

She told her friends to sit with me at the table. They are their lunches and all seemed quiet for a while...until...

The demon came.👿

"Ugh, you are handing out with this freak!?" Carmen snarled

"Yes"Sasha smirked"Do you have problem with that b*tch?"

" I'm just saying, She doesn't belong at this school anyway"she said "Look at her!"

They girls looked at my stuffed face and looked back at Carmen.

" Huh, Nothing wrong about her to me"Sasha said

"But why the hell are you making her so popular!?"

" because she's cool"she said "And I could see a lot of good things about her, you on the other hand are blind as sheep and need to wake up!"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes"...Ugh...Michelle "

"Carmen"I smiled cynically"I see you haven't taken that bath like I told you to"

"Oh shut up with your symbolism you *bleep*"

" oh my god! "I gasped dramatically" Dark energy effecting my chi, girls block me form this demon! "

They all covered me and told her to back of. She growled at them and stormed off in rage.

"Well that got rid of her"Sasha laughed"Hey Michelle, would you like to come with me and the girls to do some shopping?"

"Sure"I said"I'm game"

"See you at 3" she winked"Come on girls"

They there of them left me to get to their classroom. I think I'm fitting in very well. And hey, Maybe I might even...

No..that is not going to happen!😐

Home...

"No Michael focus!" Rachel commanded

"But...I can't hold it!!!" I screamed

She wants me to make a sword out of my Crystal powers. Who knew it would take so much concentration.

"You can do it Mike"Alex said"Just hang on"

A bright golden light blocked my vision. It then died down and a sword was in my hands.