Part 11: Birthday

3 months later...

(Third person POV)

Heaven's court...

"Now that has found to true potential of his powers, what is going to happen now my king?" Gabriel asked

He stood their in silence looking at the mirror . In there was him practicing his powers with his friends. He smiled at the look of it but then had a frown that shocked Ezra so hard that he began to question what's wrong.

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked

"Do I look okay to you dear brother"he said silently

" Uh...no, why? "

"Because though he is happy, I know deep inside he is still lonely, lying to people about who he is and trying to be a different person than what he use to be, it's sickening to think about it"

"What are you saying my king"He said

Gabriel soon got the idea what he meant.

" wait you don't mean...!? "He gasped

He smirked and looked at him with mischief. He knew it was going to happen some time or later. He might of guess it would of been today.

" Exactly"he smirked"You are very smart"

"Why does he have to be such a flirt "Gabriel thought to himself

" because you have a pretty face "

"Oh, so you heard my thoughts did you"

"Yep, Now I must put my plan to place"

"How exactly my king"Ezra said

"Oh you'll see"he said" It only starts with just one phone call"

Hell....

"He LOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!?????" Satan roared

"Yeah he was too late, Michael has finally got the full aspects of his abilities" the general sighed

"Ugh, I am this close to losing my mind...but no matter, I'll just have to think of a new plan to kill him"

Human world...

Just hours away from where the three were at was a big mansion. Inside was a young girl not close to 13 looking through a photo album she turned the next page and stopped as she saw the picture of her and her father together. She sighed and place it back into the shelf. She lied on her bed and started to groan.

"Paris?" a voice said

She looked at her door and saw her uncle Randy standing near the door.

"Hey"she said silently

" Look,I know you miss him, I miss him too"he said "We all do, but we need to move on"

"His body got snatched!" She shouted "How am I suppose to move on from that, even Grandma isn't handling it well either!"