Author's note

Preaching time.

So, I just went through the last few chapters of Her Everything and I realized something. The story is so good. Like it has millions of errors but it's still good. Some of the readers have complained about the end being rushed, and I agreed because I had obviously not read the chapters again. And now that I have, it's just the way I had wanted it to be. Of course it can be better, but it's NOT bad. It has ended exactly how I had planned for it to, two years ago when I first began writing it. If you don't like the end, fine but I think I did a good job.
I only need to edit it properly and I am good to go.

That being said, now about the story being rewritten, well, I have changed my mind. Now that I have read the whole thing after years, I have decided against rewriting it. It's perfect the way it is and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Just edit it thoroughly, but that's all. Maybe add a few bonus chapters and clear the plot holes.

Once again, thank you, to all ny readers for your love and support for Mariam and Zeyad's epic story 💜

Leave comments if you agree that the story was well written and if you don't then comment too. Positive and polite criticism is appreciated.

Love you