Life update and Gratitude

Hello!

It's me, the_annoyed(annoying)_writer
It's been almost two years now I think since I last updated you guys (not that anybody cares 👉👈) But anyway, imma still give an update.

It's been four years since I joined wattpad and three years since I began writing as an amateur writer. Wattpad has been a huge part of my life ever since I started in 2017. This app has literally seen me grow from the change in my preference of genre to the change in my preference of men.

I was only 18 at the time when I started this book. This isn't my first book, but my first completed and successful book in here. It makes me feel so proud of myself and you guys. We did it! 420k+ reads. For real?!
As I have mentioned, the story is still under construction, or was because the author seems to have died in a ditch! She'll come around. Hopefully

I'm 21 now, btw and I am working as a Developmental Specialist after graduating last year. And while working at a child development center, I have learned a lot more about Autism which is why I intend to  fix the stereotypical assumptions I have made throughout the book about Zahaan. Believe me, I do know better now. I see patients almost everyday

Like it has been for every single person in the world right now, 2020 has been hell for me too. And being someone who suffers from Anxiety and Depression, it's no walk in the park. It sucks so bad that sometimes my days are just drag. Like there's no end to this hollow feeling inside of me. There were days where it was just unbearable, still is but I am pushing through. That's probably one of the reasons why I haven't been able to write more about Rehan's story. Believe me, I do want to complete it and I will one day In Shah Allah, but I'm just not sure when will that be. It's possible you might get an update tomorrow or sometime around this week or probably next year. I'm trying my best to juggle my job, studies and relationships while trying to manage my forever fluctuating mental health.

Life is hard, and surviving is harder.
I don't know where I am going with this update, yet, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. The love and support you guys have shown to Mariam and Zeyad and their journey is incredible. Let's not forget our adorable ball of sunshine, Zahaan
(Y'all ARMYs thought of Hobi 🌝)

Coming to that, BTS have been a huge part of my life since I started stanning back in 2018 and they continue to inspire me and sometimes become the reason I was able to smile that day. Looking at them achieve their dreams just makes me want to keep trying and to never give up because dreams do come true. Theirs did. So will mine and yours. In Shah Allah.

Let's all stay hopeful, grateful and healthy as we struggle and survive this journey. I pray that the Almighty blesses us all with good things and gives us the strength and courage to push through the bad ones. Aameen!

Let me know about what's been up with you in the comments section, I'll try to reply as soon and as much as possible. I would love to at least hear about how you guys have been coping this year

Sending love and positive energy your way. Take care, you beautiful and amazing human beings! You are loved ❤️🌼💜

 Take care, you beautiful and amazing human beings! You are loved ❤️🌼💜