Valkyrie

There was a deafening sound of shooting followed by Thor demanding his comrade's aid.

"Korg! Meik!" Thor yelled over the chaos but his friends were too far away to help. "If you leave me so help me Odin I will-" Thor started untill someone shot centimetres from his face.

"Hold on man, there's not many left." Korg assured but his words were short lived as moments later he died next to Meik. They both roared with anger at the screen.

"We're freaking dead." Korg sighed as Thor gave a heavy laugh. He continued to attack the controller feeling victory approach.

"Watch me mere mortals. I am Thor god of thunder. Son of Odin and I will not rest untill your blood is-" BOOM.

The room fell silent and all three men stared at the screen and watched as the avatar disappeared from the screen.

"He's freaking dead."

"He always dies and yet he stays glued to the game." Valkyrie said as she entered the dark living room, menovering around all the rubbish on the floor.

All three glanced at her before turning their attention back to the flashing television screen.

"If you played you would understand why Fortnite is the greatest human game in existence." Thor declared.

"I did play once. I beat you. That's why you keep playing." Valkyrie stated simply.

"It's not. I have no desire to defeat you. I let you win the first time, I'll let you win again."

"You're right. You're using this as an excuse to hide from your responsibilities."

The room fell silent again and all eyes went to Thor who shifted in his chair uncomfortably.

"New Asgard has order. There is no need for me to make any speeches about community, the people..."

"Loss." Valkyrie said bluntly.

Thor didn't look at her. Instead he reached over to another beer and swiftly opened it just as he heaved out of his chair and trudged out of the room. Korg was the first to speak.

"He misses him. He's still grieving."

"So is a lot of the universe." Valkyrie said before leaving the way she came.