A day

"I hold my drinks." Valkyrie challenged.

"I hold my ground." Carol replied.

"I'm stronger."

"I'm faster."

"I'm a better fighter."

"I'm a better pilot."

"I'm better with a sword."

"I'm better with my hands." Carol smirked. Valkyrie nearly dropped her freshly cleaned sword at Carol's words but quickly sat back in her seat and looked at Carol, who was flying.

"Is that right?" She smiled.

"Yep." Carol said confidently.

"That sounds like a challenge."

"Well I'd love to take you up on that but I have to go to the Avengers tower when we get back to Earth." Valkyrie groaned in disappointment and slumped in her seat.

"Seriously? What happened to that five minutes you keep promising."

"I know, I'm sorry but I have my job just like you have yours. And Nat likes company every now and then, whether she admits it or not." Carol explained. Valkyrie couldn't help but feel slightly jealous knowing Nat saw her more than she did. Valkyrie knew she had nothing to worry about but she really wanted Carol to stay with her.

"Can't you stay for just a day?"

"And go through Thor's interrogation? No thanks." Carol said.

"You're abandoning me to deal with him? Traitor!" Valkyrie exclaimed. The pair laughed in their seats for a while before Carol spoke up again.

"But really though, I'm going to try and get some free time." She reached over and held Valkyrie's hand. "I'll take you someplace nice." She moked. "Anywhere you want. We can go to the movies, that's what normal couples do right? Then we'll get a hotel room..." Valkyrie gleamed at the picture Carol was painting. "And we'll have these 'date night's' whenever you want.

"Promise?" Valkyrie asked hopefully.

"Promise."