Chapter 6

Since yesterday was Halloween I didn't have time to put this chapter up but I hope y'all had a fun and safe holiday. Fell free to comment on here what you did if you want. So anywho here is the chapter for this week enjoy hopefully.

                                                                                *        *        *

          It felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart with a steak. I coldn’t believe my eyes, all of us were just staring at each other no one said anything. Finally I broke the silence as I said. “Shane, Michael, Eve what are you guys doing here.” To my surprise my voice didn’t crack.

        All three of them just kept staring at me for a while then shane said. “We were looking for you.”

        I looked at shane and my heart broke thinking about everything I put him though. I couldn’t read any of their faces so I knew we were going to have to talk so I could see where we stand. It took my a little while to realise what he said. “What do you mean looking for me? How did you even now I was still alive?” I said trying not to cry or throw myself in Shane arms. Not knowing how he would react.

        “We got an anonymous tip” Eve said and I looked at her and her mask had faded away. I could see how much she wanted to cry. I didn’t know if it was from being pissed at me or if she wanted to cry with joy.

        “Really an anonymous tip only two people know i’m alive.” I said hoping they would break and tell which one of the two had told them.

        “Yes an anonymous tip.” Shane said.

        I had to bit my lip so I wouldn’t do anything stupid. I was looking from face to face trying to figure out how mad they are at me. When Michael finally spoked. “Do you think we could go to your house to talk and settle things?” He gave me a look that said he wasn’t going to take no as an answer.

        “Sure do you guys have a car or are you walking?” I asked hoping they had a car so I could finish my walk and get myself under control.

        “We have car it’s right around the corner.”  Michael said

        “Okay so you guys take your car to my house and I will met you there.” I said hoping they wouldn’t argue.

        “How are you going to get there?” Shane said and I turned to look at him and saw the concern and love he has always had for me. But the next minute it was back under his mask.

        “I’m going to continue my walk.” I said holding back the tear that are threatening to come out.

        “Are you sure?” Shane looked like he was going to drag me to the car if I didn’t go by myself.

        “Yes!” I said then Shane open his mouth but I cut him before he could say something. “It’s only two blocks away and everyone here likes me too much to try to do something to me.”

        “Yeah i’ll say.” I heard shane mumble.

        “What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked then remember the out of towners Kayla kept and figured it must be them. Then I realised they have seen everything today between me and Scott and Derek. I felt terrible knowing how that must of hurt him to watch.

        “Let’s just get to the house and talk about it there.” Michael said before Shane and I could get in a argument.

        “Sounds good to me. Eve, Shane, and Michael you guys can take the car  and i’ll walk.” I said taking charge of everything like usual. While we headed toward their car.