Chapter 3: Their Long Walk

[chapter 1 recap:
Illumi squeezed his hand, "Yes of course I know what day it is, that's why we had dinner after all, stupid question."

"Three years ago you wouldn't know the answer to that question."

"And you would?" Illumi raised an eyebrow.

"Yes of course, I knew from the very first day I met you..."

"I didn't..."]

***********************************

....Illumi laughed at the small recollection of the story. Hisoka savored every last sound of it.

"God I forgot you were a creep from the very beginning, huh?" Illumi looked at Hisoka.

"You know to be fair, a very handsome man had perched himself on my chest and held a knife to my throat. Why wouldn't I be turned on."

"You just, you were so obvious and it flustered me." Illumi shook his head.

"Oh, I made blush did I. It was pretty dark that night I must have not seen."

"I did not blush! I- you just know how to make any situation uncomfortable."

"And yet you came back to me."

"Wrong. You stalked me." Illumi corrected.

"Only a little. You intrigued me, I also knew I called a member of the Zoldyck Family a rookie. For all I knew that could have pissed you off enough to send all your butlers to kill me. I had to make up for it."

"Maybe I should have."

"What was that." Hisoka squeezes his hand.

"Are we really counting the ice cream story as our first date?"

"Yes, definitely..."