Chapter 4: Their First Date

[sorry this is so short]

Illumi. Illumi. Illumi.

That was all Hisoka could think about. How could he not. His black cascading hair and perfectly weight body against his own was all that clouded his mind. Not that he minded per say, the only annoying thing was that he couldn't see such a beautiful boy when ever he pleased.

However, it didn't take him long at all to pull up a google search on him. Which is exactly what he did the minute he got home, give or take some hours.

Illumi Zoldyck.

Great, he thought, I just pissed off a man from a long line of alleged assassins.

The Zoldyck's were good at covering up a murder, thus they never got accused of one, but everyone knew who they really were and no one dared to speak against them.

Illumi didn't have any social media accounts which didn't come as a surprise to Hisoka. Why would he after all? This didn't stop Hisoka. Being a master at charisma he had friends of friends of friends find what ever they could to get any source of contact to the the raven haired man Hisoka was already desperate to see again. Finally, a week after their first encounter, a number was found.

Hisoka assumed it was either Illumi's estate number, some sort of second phone number, or a blatant fake. He took his chances, having nothing to lose.

He composed a text. Short and simple as they say...

{Hisoka}: Meet me between 13th Wallen Ave. and Bolston St. today at 4:00 p.m.
Oh and please leave the daggers behind this time.
-🃏♣️🃏.

Sent. Done. That was that. Hisoka looked at the clock, he had about 2 hours to kill, he planed to show up regardless of wether Illumi responded or not.

-

Within the next hour, he'd gotten a response.

{Illumi}: I don't know how you got this number but if you would so kindly fucking delete it. Or I'll have someone find you and care of it for you.

Hisoka laughed. He expect just this kind of response.

{Hisoka}: Is that a threat. I think I have evidence of you threatening me. Sending someone won't be necessary, instead watch me delete your number at the address and time I gave you previously.
-♣️♦️♣️

He waited for a response which was came rather quick.

{Illumi}: How about we meet at a coffee place. I'll get my caffeine fill after a very vigorous day of murdering people, while I get my fill I'll be pummeling your face in. How does that sound? Oh and I fucking dare you to use this as evidence.

{Hisoka}: Oh if it's something sweet you want, I know just the place...

-

"Are you shitting me?" A cross armed Illumi asked, clearly agitated.

They stood in line at a small ice cream stand, just off the beach.

"Have you ever been here, oh it's really great, you'll love it." Hisoka smiled at him.

"I thought maybe a bar or something but this..." Illumi sighed and shook his head, "I don't even know you."

"Well you'll get to. Over a nice cold treat. I'm Hisoka by the way."

"Yeah I remember." Illumi said halfheartedly.

Hisoka lapped up these words.

He remembered.

"You do like me." Hisoka proclaimed.

"What! No! Where'd you get a idiotic idea like that!" He stammered before turning away.

-

The two sat across from each other on a near by picnic table. Both having long legs, adjusting was awkward. At least for Illumi. His legs just seemed to always be bumping into Hisoka's with every slight movement. Hisoka on the the other hand just let it happen.

They didn't talk, it was a weird silence.

"How was your day-" Hisoka started.

"Don't." Illumi answered.

"Any good kill stories-"

"I said don't."

Hisoka stoped talking... followed by Hisoka immediately talking again.

"Illumi?"

"No."

"You have-"

"I don't care."

"Ok but..."

"What don't you get about, 'I don't care'?"

Hisoka was silent, only for a few seconds, until he picked up giggling.

"Damn it, what? What is it?"

"You have ice cream on your nose." Hisoka pointed, smiling.

Illumi looked cross eyed toward his nose.

"Oh." He wiped it off quickly.

Hisoka could almost confidently say he saw a blush sweep those pale cheeks, and Illumi would most definitely always deny it.

***********************************

Ok so the reason this was so short is because I had something else as their first date but then I hated so this is it now. Sorry. Maybe I'll post the other one some day.