Chapter 9: Their First Time

[yes finally I'm in the mood to write smut heckin heck. So warning smut stuff obviously. Kind of a part 2 from the last one, we're going straight into it.

>Briefly proof read (proofread? (Is that one word? (autocorrect is telling me yes) I want to say no) interesting).

***********************************

Illumi had seduced many people for his work, all to break down their walls and eventually kill them. He flirted, lured them with promises of a fulfilling night, and then murder them gruesomely. Other than that he had no real interest in sex because where was his benefit in that? Sure maybe it'd feel nice but there was no other gain than a few brief seconds of pleasure in the moment and that's it.

However since his last time at Hisoka's place, Illumi couldn't stop thinking about the other mans touch. Suddenly sex didn't seem like such a bad thing, it was almost enticing.

The two had just gotten back to Hisoka's from a lovely dinner. Hisoka walked through the door, Illumi followed closing it behind him. Just as he turned back around he was slammed up against the door, gasping only for a second before his mouth became preoccupied with Hisoka's.

Illumi's hands found their way weaving through red hair and his mouth spread wide open as Hisoka roamed it with his tongue. Illumi stifled a lot of his moans but it was a war he soon lost as the other man started to grind on his front.

"You looked really pretty at dinner," Hisoka mumbled in his ear, "it was terribly hard to keep my hands off you."

Illumi shuddered at his deep voice and lethargic words. He felt himself grow hotter as the man went for his neck.

"And now?" Illumi huffed, "How do I look?

He felt messy and at a loss of his usual composure.

"Irresistible."

"Fuck."

Hisoka made his way down Illumi's neck in a trail of kisses while hastily undoing the buttons of Illumis nice dress shirt. In effort to help, the long haired man slid off his jacket and following was his shirt. He felt the hot mouth of the other around his nipple and let out a deep moan. Hisoka sucked around it till a purple spot formed, and then another and another.
He went lower on the pale skin torso before palming at Illumi's erection. Illumi grabbed the door handle for balance and shuddered deeply.

"H-Hisoka, lets go..."

"Yeah."

Getting the message they both slipped off their shoes. Hisoka rejoined his lips to Illumi's and lifted him up into his arms. Illumi allowed himself to giggle at the motion and instinctively wrapped his legs around Hisoka's waist.

"Onward then, my prince." Hisoka smiled as he walked them back to his bedroom, Illumi kissing every inch of his face along the way.

Once to his room he laid the other on the bed and climbed on top of him. Illumis black hair fanned across the sheet and his big eyes looked up at Hisoka's, who leaned down, gently kissing him.

"How do you want to do this?" Hisoka asked as he pulled away.

Illumi didn't normally blush but in this moment he felt his cheeks heat up. Luckily it was dark other than the natural light from a big window off to the side.

"I don't... know. Whatever you want I suppose."

"Ah, well, whatever you say."